Run It Back: 50 Per Cent off Drinks Returns for the Canadian Championship Final
VANCOUVER, BC - The Canadian Championship Final is back, and Vancouver Whitecaps FC are ready to defend the Voyageurs Cup in front of another great crowd at BC Place.
$1 from every ticket to be donated to League1 BC to host in future tournaments
With just six days until the final, Whitecaps FC announced drink specials for the big match against CF Montreal on Wednesday, June 7 at BC Place. Tickets for the cup final start at $32 and are available at whitecapsfc.com/runitback. Season ticket holders have the Canadian Championship Final included in their membership.
"Home field advantage is on and off the pitch," said Axel Schuster, Whitecaps FC CEO. "Anyone who was at last year's final will know how incredible the atmosphere was inside BC Place. We are looking forward to rallying our city and keeping the Voyageurs Cup in Vancouver."
In addition, the first 15,000 fans in the stadium will receive a rally towel at entry.
The party starts with The Warmup on Terry Fox Plaza at 4 p.m. PT, from there the club will be paying for 50 per cent off all drinks through to gates open and right up to kickoff*. This includes both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The Warmup pre-match party features music, food and beverage specials, face painting, soccer jugglers & a player autograph signing!
Fans can also be the first to welcome the players at the stadium by queuing up at the West Entrance off Expo Boulevard before 4:45 p.m. PT to be taken to the official player arrivals. Greet the team, take photos, get autographs, and cheer the 'Caps on!
The Voyageurs Cup has been awarded to the Canadian Championship winner since 2008. Created by the Voyageurs Canadian Supporters group, the trophy represents Canadian fans' commitment to the game in our country. At the completion of the competition, the tournament MVP is named as the George Gross Memorial Trophy Award winner. The Young Canadian Player Award is presented to the best Canadian player in the competition 23 years of age or under.
*$5.00 menu items at section 227 & 201 in concessions and $5.00 menu items at The Warmup patio are excluded from this promotion
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 1, 2023
- Concacaf Champions League Trophy on the Line as LAFC Hosts Club León at BMO Stadium Sunday, June 4 at 6 PM - Los Angeles FC
- Inter Miami CF Parts Ways with Phil Neville - Inter Miami CF
- Minnesota United Waives Doneil Henry - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville Soccer Club Travels to North Texas to Take on FC Dallas - Nashville SC
- New England Revolution M Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - New England Revolution
- New England Revolution Midfielder Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - MLS
- Columbus Crew Celebrate "Soccer for All" Throughout June 2023 - Columbus Crew SC
- City for All: St. Louis City SC Makes Citypark Accessible to Fans with Disabilities - St. Louis City SC
- Earthquakes Goalkeeper Daniel and Head Coach Luchi Gonzalez Named to MLS Team of the Matchday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Álvaro Barreal Named to MLS Team of the Matchday for Matchday 16 - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces June Promotions for Matches at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Earthquakes Launch Ninth Annual Military Blitz Day Campaign Presented by Ariat - San Jose Earthquakes
- Miles Robinson Called-Up to USMNT Nations League Roster - Atlanta United FC
- Metro by T-Mobile Kicks off Multi-Year Sponsorship of LAFC as Official Wireless Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Opportunities out Wide: Ingredients of the Match - Charlotte FC
- Drake Callender Called up by USMNT for Training Camp - Inter Miami CF
- Brightline Kicks off Partnership with Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride - Orlando City SC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Jose Martinez to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- FC Cincinnati Announce Seventh Sellout of Season for Saturday's Match against Chicago Fire FC - FC Cincinnati
- Five Points: Frustration - New York City FC
- Tours of Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center Are Now Available to the General Public - FC Dallas
- Run It Back: 50 Per Cent off Drinks Returns for the Canadian Championship Final - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Moments of Matchday 16 - MLS
- Quakes Earn First Road Win Of The Season, Ebobisse Scores Sixth Goal Of The Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Falls 1-0 at Home Wednesday Evening to San Jose - Seattle Sounders FC
- Whitecaps FC Down Dynamo FC 6-2 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy Earn 3-2 Road Win Over Real Salt Lake at America First Field on Wednesday Night - LA Galaxy
- Sporting Earns 2-1 Win Over Dallas - Sporting Kansas City
- 10-Man Houston Dynamo FC Fall on the Road to Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Houston Dynamo FC
- Minnesota United Suffers Narrow 2-1 Loss on the Road at Austin FC - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake Fall 3-2 at Home to LA Galaxy - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas' Road Comeback Falls Short Against Sporting Kansas City - FC Dallas
- Inter Miami CF Falls to New York Red Bulls - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Vancouver Whitecaps FC Stories
- Raposo Scores As 'caps Start The Season With A Point
- Russell Teibert Hangs up Boots After 16 Years as a Player with Whitecaps FC
- Whitecaps FC Sign WFC2 Midfielder Jay Herdman to Second MLS Short-Term Agreement
- MNP and Vancouver Whitecaps FC Announce Renewal of Multi-Year Partnership
- Whitecaps FC and BC Soccer Announce Renewed Partnership