Brightline Kicks off Partnership with Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride
ORLANDO, Fla. - Brightline, the only provider of modern, eco-friendly, intercity rail in America, had a prominent presence at this past weekend's Orlando City SC home game. Recently named proud partner of Orlando City and Orlando Pride, the sponsorship between Brightline, Major League Soccer's Orlando City and National Women's Soccer League's Orlando Pride will launch through 2023, showcasing Brightline's connection between South Florida and Central Florida.
Saturday's game versus Atlanta United FC featured a video of Orlando City mascot Kingston delivering the game ball to the field at Exploria Stadium from the Brightline train at Brightline's Orlando Station. The game also featured train ticket promotional giveaways, special interactive fan cam branding and more. Kingston recently visited the Brightline Orlando Station at Orlando International Airport to climb aboard a Brightline train and check out all the amenities in the brand new station. Check out video and photos of Kingston's Brightline visit here.
"For Brightline, sports play a big role in fostering connections within cities across the region," said Brightline Vice President Senior Vice President Partnerships and Sales Johanna Rojas. "As a company committed to enhancing transportation and uniting communities, we are excited to share our plans to expand northward, extending the spirit of connectivity through the love of sports."
"Brightline will be a wonderful transportation option for Central Florida as our fans can connect to South Florida traveling for vacation, business or visiting family and friends without enduring the drive," said Senior Vice President Brand Alliances at Orlando City, Orlando Pride and Exploria Stadium Kelly Hyne. "Our community was thrilled to welcome Brightline teammates to Saturday's game and look forward to service beginning later this year."
Central Florida and South Florida fans alike can mark their calendar for September 24, 2023, when Orlando City hosts in-state rivals Inter Miami at Exploria Stadium. Fans can purchase train tickets at gobrightline.com or by downloading the app. An official opening date and inaugural rides will be announced this summer after Brightline has completed required testing. Guests should sign up for Brightline emails on gobrightline.com to be the first to know when summer inaugural rides will go on sale. Brightline is currently offering one-way SMART fares starting at $79 for adults and $39 for kids. Groups of 4+ automatically save an additional 25 percent on SMART fares. Visit gobrightline.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 1, 2023
- Concacaf Champions League Trophy on the Line as LAFC Hosts Club León at BMO Stadium Sunday, June 4 at 6 PM - Los Angeles FC
- Inter Miami CF Parts Ways with Phil Neville - Inter Miami CF
- Minnesota United Waives Doneil Henry - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville Soccer Club Travels to North Texas to Take on FC Dallas - Nashville SC
- New England Revolution M Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - New England Revolution
- New England Revolution Midfielder Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - MLS
- Columbus Crew Celebrate "Soccer for All" Throughout June 2023 - Columbus Crew SC
- City for All: St. Louis City SC Makes Citypark Accessible to Fans with Disabilities - St. Louis City SC
- Earthquakes Goalkeeper Daniel and Head Coach Luchi Gonzalez Named to MLS Team of the Matchday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Álvaro Barreal Named to MLS Team of the Matchday for Matchday 16 - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces June Promotions for Matches at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Earthquakes Launch Ninth Annual Military Blitz Day Campaign Presented by Ariat - San Jose Earthquakes
- Miles Robinson Called-Up to USMNT Nations League Roster - Atlanta United FC
- Metro by T-Mobile Kicks off Multi-Year Sponsorship of LAFC as Official Wireless Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Opportunities out Wide: Ingredients of the Match - Charlotte FC
- Drake Callender Called up by USMNT for Training Camp - Inter Miami CF
- Brightline Kicks off Partnership with Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride - Orlando City SC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Jose Martinez to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- FC Cincinnati Announce Seventh Sellout of Season for Saturday's Match against Chicago Fire FC - FC Cincinnati
- Five Points: Frustration - New York City FC
- Tours of Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center Are Now Available to the General Public - FC Dallas
- Run It Back: 50 Per Cent off Drinks Returns for the Canadian Championship Final - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Moments of Matchday 16 - MLS
- Quakes Earn First Road Win Of The Season, Ebobisse Scores Sixth Goal Of The Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Falls 1-0 at Home Wednesday Evening to San Jose - Seattle Sounders FC
- Whitecaps FC Down Dynamo FC 6-2 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy Earn 3-2 Road Win Over Real Salt Lake at America First Field on Wednesday Night - LA Galaxy
- Sporting Earns 2-1 Win Over Dallas - Sporting Kansas City
- 10-Man Houston Dynamo FC Fall on the Road to Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Houston Dynamo FC
- Minnesota United Suffers Narrow 2-1 Loss on the Road at Austin FC - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake Fall 3-2 at Home to LA Galaxy - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas' Road Comeback Falls Short Against Sporting Kansas City - FC Dallas
- Inter Miami CF Falls to New York Red Bulls - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City SC Stories
- Orlando City SC Defeats Cavalry FC 3-1 to Advance to Round of 16 in Concacaf Champions Cup
- Orlando City SC to Face Tigres UANL in Concacaf Champions Cup Rematch
- The Assist: Orlando City SC vs. Cavalry FC - February 27, 2024
- Orlando City SC Extends Home Opener Unbeaten Streak to 10 with Scoreless Draw Against CF Montréal
- The Assist: Orlando City SC vs. CF Montréal - February 24, 2024