Moose Launch Fifth Annual "Share the Warmth" Campaign
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the launch of its fifth annual "Share the Warmth" winter clothing drive, presented by Red River Co-op, in support of Siloam Mission. The campaign begins today, Tuesday, Oct. 15, and runs through Sunday, Nov. 3.
Fans are encouraged to bring new or gently used adult winter clothing items including coats, gloves, mitts, toques and scarves to donate when the Moose host the Grand Rapids Griffins on Sunday, Nov. 3 at Bell MTS Place. Fans donating clothing items at the Nov. 3 game will be entered to win a Moose prize pack.
Winter clothing items can also be donated at participating Red River Co-op food store or gas bar locations in Winnipeg today through Sunday, Nov. 3.
Items collected at participating Red River Co-op locations, and at the Nov. 3 game, will be distributed to those in need this winter through Siloam Mission.
To purchase tickets to the Share the Warmth Game on Sunday, Nov. 3 or for more information regarding Season Seats, Mini Packs, 10-Ticket Flex Packs, visit moosehockey.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 15, 2019
- T.J. Brennan Reflects on 700 Pro Games and Rekindled Love for Hockey - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Details for the 2019-20 Home Opener Presented by Upstate University Hospital October 19 - Syracuse Crunch
- Lundestrom Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Watch Party this Saturday - Ontario Reign
- Weekly #2: Boyd Leads Charge as Bears Head to Canada - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Announce Player Moves - Milwaukee Admirals
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Detroit Returns Svechnikov to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Announce 2019-20 Broadcast Schedule - San Antonio Rampage
- San Diego Gulls Launch The Colony, the Official Fan and Booster Club of the Team - San Diego Gulls
- Moose Launch Fifth Annual "Share the Warmth" Campaign - Manitoba Moose
- Weekly: Penguins to Host Mid-Week Home Game against Devils - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Flyers Loan Defenseman Andy Welinski to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Moose Release Fejes and Nault - Manitoba Moose
- Canucks Recall Ashton Sautner - Utica Comets
- Heat Host Condors in Anniversary Celebration Game - Stockton Heat
- Michael McCarron Named Alternate Captain of the Laval Rocket - Laval Rocket
- Teddy Bear Toss 3-Pack on Sale Now - Bakersfield Condors
- Ryan Scarfo Recalled by Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- The Bridgeport Report - Week 2 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.