Rampage Announce 2019-20 Broadcast Schedule
SAN ANTONIO, TX - The San Antonio Rampage announced today their 2019-20 television broadcast schedule, highlighted by eight games airing on FOX Sports Southwest and FOX Sports Southwest Plus. The eight television broadcasts this season will be the most televised games in Rampage history.
The Rampage will play their first televised game on Nov. 2 when Los Chimuelos de San Antonio make their season debut against the Texas Stars to celebrate DÃa de los Muertos at the AT&T Center.
FOX Sports Southwest will televise fan-favorite theme nights including the 15th annual Teddy Bear Toss, presented by H-E-B, on Nov. 30 and game one of Ugly Sweater Weekend on Dec. 13. The Rampage will also be televised on Jan. 31 for the tenth anniversary of Pink in the Rink, presented by Methodist Healthcare, as well as on Feb. 28 when the Silver and Black honor former military and active duty armed forces during their annual Military Appreciation Night.
Games televised on FOX Sports Southwest will be streamed on the FOX Sports GO app. FOX Sports GO is currently available on mobile and tablet devices, including iOS and Android as well as foxsportsgo.com . FOX Sports GO is also available on connected devices including, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku Players and Roku TV, and Xbox One. Fans can download the app for free from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, Roku App Store, XBOX One App Store and Windows App Store .
San Antonio Spurs studio host Dan Weiss will once again lead Rampage television broadcasts for all eight games. Weiss served as the team's full-time broadcast voice for nine years from 2009-18.
The full Rampage television schedule is as follows:
2019-20 RAMPAGE BROADCAST SCHEDULE
Date Opponent Network
Nov. 2 vs. Texas Stars FSSW Plus
Nov. 30 vs. Milwaukee Admirals FSSW
Dec. 13 vs. Tucson Roadrunners FSSW Plus
Dec. 27 vs. Texas Stars FSSW
Jan. 31 vs. Texas Stars FSSW
Feb. 14 @ Texas Stars FSSW
Feb. 28 vs Grand Rapids Griffins FSSW
Mar. 21 vs Manitoba Moose FSSW
To find FOX Sports Southwest in your area, and for streaming information, check your local listings or visit foxsports.com/southwest .
Individual and season tickets are now available and can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554, online at SARampage.com or by downloading the official Rampage app for free at the Apple App Store and Google Play . The 2019-20 season is presented by H-E-B.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 15, 2019
- T.J. Brennan Reflects on 700 Pro Games and Rekindled Love for Hockey - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Details for the 2019-20 Home Opener Presented by Upstate University Hospital October 19 - Syracuse Crunch
- Lundestrom Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Watch Party this Saturday - Ontario Reign
- Weekly #2: Boyd Leads Charge as Bears Head to Canada - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Announce Player Moves - Milwaukee Admirals
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Detroit Returns Svechnikov to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Announce 2019-20 Broadcast Schedule - San Antonio Rampage
- San Diego Gulls Launch The Colony, the Official Fan and Booster Club of the Team - San Diego Gulls
- Moose Launch Fifth Annual "Share the Warmth" Campaign - Manitoba Moose
- Weekly: Penguins to Host Mid-Week Home Game against Devils - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Flyers Loan Defenseman Andy Welinski to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Moose Release Fejes and Nault - Manitoba Moose
- Canucks Recall Ashton Sautner - Utica Comets
- Heat Host Condors in Anniversary Celebration Game - Stockton Heat
- Michael McCarron Named Alternate Captain of the Laval Rocket - Laval Rocket
- Teddy Bear Toss 3-Pack on Sale Now - Bakersfield Condors
- Ryan Scarfo Recalled by Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- The Bridgeport Report - Week 2 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids