Jackals Hold Fan Appreciation Night to Conclude 2014-15 Season
ELMIRA, NY - April 11, 2015 - The Elmira Jackals, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Buffalo Sabres and AHL's Rochester Americans, hold Fan Appreciation Night to conclude the 2014-15 season tonight at First Arena against the Wheeling Nailers.
WHO: Elmira Jackals - Buffalo/NHL & Rochester/AHL (32-32-7) vs. Wheeling Nailers - Montreal/Pittsburgh/NHL & Hamilton/Wilkes-Barre/Scranton/AHL (35-33-2)
WHAT: Jackals Home Game #36.
WHEN: 7:05 p.m. EDT
WHERE: First Arena - 155 N. Main St. Elmira, NY 14901
Tonight the Jackals conclude their 2014-15 campaign at home against the Wheeling Nailers. Tonight's contest at First Arena marks the 13th of 13 meetings this season and the final of six on Jackals' home ice. Last night the Jackals wrapped up their road schedule in Wheeling with a 3-1 defeat. Mike Seidel scored his team-leading 23rd goal of the season, while Jacob MacDonald and Nick Tuzzolino added the assists. Back on April 1st, Travis Fullerton set a Jackals' record with 56 saves on 57 shots faced en route to a 4-1 win. Matt Harlow scored his first professional goal as time expired in the first period; Ryan Rashid earned the eventual game-winner and Thomas Nesbitt and Lucas Bloodoff also chipped in offensively. In the previous meeting on March 21st, Trevor Gerling scored his first professional goal on a breakaway pass from Keith Buehler. Taylor Stefishen added the eventual game-winner in the second period and Travis Fullerton shut the door, making 35 saves on 36 shots faced. His only blemish came in the third period when former Jackal Chaz Johnson scored on the power-play. The Jackals hung on to defeat the rival Nailers 2-1. Elmira holds a 41-30-11 all-time record against Wheeling.
Don't miss a minute of the action with Jackals season tickets! Call (607) 734-7825 or visit jackalshockey.com to order your season tickets today!
Follow the Jackals at www.jackalshockey.com, on Facebook, Twitter (@JackalsHockey) and Instagram for all the latest news and updates.
Group tickets are a great way to entertain employees, co-workers, clients, friends and family. For more information on discounted group tickets and a list of group benefits, call (607) 734-7825 or visit http://www.jackalshockey.com/groups/.
Officially licensed Elmira Jackals replica team jerseys, apparel and headwear can be purchased online at: http://www.jackalshockey.com/
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 11, 2015
- Grizzlies Close Regular Season with 5-2 Win in Colorado - Utah Grizzlies
- Everblades Close Regular Season with 5-4 Victory over Orlando - Florida Everblades
- Warriors Win Fourth Straight in Season Finale - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Flath's Two Not Enough in 5-2 Loss to Allen - Wichita Thunder
- Oilers Fall to Mallards in OT, Settle for Fourth Spot in Central Division - Tulsa Oilers
- K-Wings Announce 2014-15 Team Awards during Fan Appreciation Night - Kalamazoo Wings
- K-Wings Hook Walleye - Kalamazoo Wings
- Mallards Win Regular Season Finale 2-1 in Overtime, Will Face Rapid City in Opening Round of Playoff - Quad City Mallards
- K-Wings to Meet Komets in the Playoffs - Kalamazoo Wings
- Stingrays and Royals Clash in the Opening Round of the 2015 Kelly Cup Playoffs - South Carolina Stingrays
- Playoffs Set - Rapid City Rush
- Stingrays Set ECHL Record with Shutout over Evansville - South Carolina Stingrays
- Fuel's Season Ends with 2-1 Shootout Loss to Royals - Indy Fuel
- Cyclones Close Season with 3-2 Shootout Defeat in Fort Wayne - Cincinnati Cyclones
- 2014-15 IceMen Season Screeches to a Stop in South Carolina - Evansville IceMen
- Beast Shutout Mavericks in Overtime Thriller - Brampton Beast
- Mavericks Edged 1-0 by Beast in Overtime - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mallards Win Regular Season Finale, Will Face Rapid City in Opening Round of Playoffs - Quad City Mallards
- Nailers Clinch Playoffs with 5-3 Win in Elmira - Wheeling Nailers
- Toledo Stopped by Kalamazoo 4-1 - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Countdown to Face-Off: Kalamazoo Wings vs Toledo Walleye - Kalamazoo Wings
- Former Aces Defenseman John Ramage Makes NHL Debut - Alaska Aces
- ECHL Transactions - April 11 - ECHL
- Royals Defenseman Bryant Molle Loaned to Syracuse Crunch - Reading Royals
- Nailers at Jackals Game Day Snap Shot - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Preview - Ontario Reign at Alaska Aces - Ontario Reign
- Thunder Close First Season in ECHL with Fandemonium - Wichita Thunder
- Jackals Hold Fan Appreciation Night to Conclude 2014-15 Season - Elmira Jackals
- Final Thunder Home Game at Stockton Arena at 7:30 p.m. - Stockton Thunder
- Gladiators Game Preview: Gladiators at Road Warriors - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Game Preview - Cincinnati at Fort Wayne - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Grizzlies Announce First Round Playoff Schedule - Utah Grizzlies
- Carey, O'Donoghue Recalled to Portland - Atlanta Gladiators
- Stingrays Announce Opening-Round Schedule Scenarios - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Today - April 11 - ECHL
- Stingrays Game Preview: Stingrays Close Regular-Season Schedule Tonight - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mathematically eliminated Aces close Friday with victory before 5,419 fans - Alaska Aces
- Reign Drop 3-1 Decision to Aces - Ontario Reign
- 7,017 Cheer on the Condors to 6-2 Rout of Stockton in Home Finale - Bakersfield Condors
- Larocque Scores in Second Straight against Bakersfield but Team Falls - Stockton Thunder
- Thunder Close StoneWolf Casino Cup Series with SO Loss - Wichita Thunder
- Royals Drop Third Straight One-Goal Decision, 3-2 to Indy - Reading Royals
- Grizzlies Clinch Playoffs with 3-2 Overtime Win in Colorado - Utah Grizzlies
- Jackals Fall in Final Road Game, 3-1 - Elmira Jackals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.