Florida Panthers Loan Three Players to Springfield (AHL)
SUNRISE, Fla. - Florida Panthers President of Hockey Operations & General Manager Dale Tallon announced today that the club has loaned forward Jayce Hawryluk, , defenseman Josh Brown and defenseman Ian McCoshen to their American Hockey League affiliate, the Springfield Thunderbirds.
"Jayce, Ian and Josh have brought energy, compete and grit to our lineup and we're excited about how they've performed," said Tallon. "They're going down to Springfield to stay sharp during the All-Star break and they'll be back helping us win when we return to the ice."
The Lexus AHL All-Star Classic presented by MGM Springfield kicks off on Sunday, Jan. 27 with the AHL All-Star Skills Competition at 7:00 p.m. ET. Limited tickets remain for the two-day event and can be purchased online at www.SpringfieldThunderbirds.com/AllStar or by calling (413) 739-GOAL (4625).
Following Monday night's action, the Thunderbirds return to Hartford to tangle with the Wolf Pack once again. The puck will drop at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday night from the XL Center.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 22, 2019
- Admirals Dominate Rampage in Win - Milwaukee Admirals
- Brandon Pirri Bobblehead Night Set for February 2 - Chicago Wolves
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Graves Recalled by Avalanche, Lindholm Returns to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Barracuda Set to Become the Kentucky Thoroughblades on February 2nd - San Jose Barracuda
- Purchase Condors Tickets for Local Cancer Organizations - Bakersfield Condors
- Defenseman John Nyberg Reassigned from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Week 16 Report: Road Woes End as Hogs Win One of Four - Rockford IceHogs
- Less Than 100 Tickets Left for Senators Game against Toronto Saturday Night - Belleville Senators
- Sean Walker and Austin Wagner Rejoin Reign - Ontario Reign
- Bears Weekly: Five-Game Win Streak Has Hershey Rolling - Hershey Bears
- Wolf Pack Weekly, January 22-27 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Cracknell - San Diego Gulls
- Falk Reassigned to Belleville After Clearing Waivers - Belleville Senators
- First-Place Griffins Conclude Homestand against Moose, Barracuda - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: January 22 - Manitoba Moose
- Weekly: As All-Star Break Approaches, Penguins Travel to Bridgeport and Binghamton - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- A Look Back at the Legendary Belleville McFarland's - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch Loan Goaltender Martin Ouellette to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Florida Panthers Loan Three Players to Springfield (AHL) - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Barracuda Lose Seesaw Battle 6-5 in Overtime - San Jose Barracuda
- Rockford Unable to Overcome Early Deficit in Monday Matinee - Rockford IceHogs
- Condors Work Overtime for Fifth Straight Win, 6-5 - Bakersfield Condors
- Ouellet Lifts Laval to 4-3 Overtime Victory over Springfield - Laval Rocket
- Roadrunners Respond, Rally to Defeat Texas by a 6-3 Count - Tucson Roadrunners
- Minnesota Wild Reassigns Defenseman Louie Belpedio to Iowa - Iowa Wild
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Springfield Thunderbirds Stories
- Florida Panthers Agree to Terms with Goaltender Chris Driedger on a 2-Year Contract Extension
- Thunderbirds President Nathan Costa to Serve as Honorary Chair at World's Largest Pancake Breakfast
- T-Birds' Goals for Groceries Initiative Provides 14,100 Meals to Food Bank of Western Mass
- T-Birds Cap 2018-19 Season with Explosive 6-1 Win in Providence
- Greco Becomes First 30-Goal Scorer in T-Birds History in Sold out Finale