Dallas Stars Reassign Left Wing Jason Robertson to Texas
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas Stars General Manager Jim Nill announced today that the club has reassigned left wing Jason Robertson to the Texas Stars.
Robertson, 20, made his NHL debut on Feb. 13 at Toronto and recorded his first career point with an assist on Tyler Seguin's game-winning goal. In total, he played three games for Dallas, posting one point (0-11) and four shots. At the AHL level, he has registered 35 points (20-1535) in 49 games with Texas in his rookie campaign. The forward currently shares 13th in the AHL and is third amongst AHL rookies with a team-leading 20 goals this season. Robertson also ranks seventh among AHL first-year skaters and paces Texas with 35 points, while he is tied for third on the team with four power play goals in 2019-20.
The 6-foot-3, 220-pound native of Northville, Mich. was originally selected by Dallas in the second round (39th overall) of the 2017 NHL Draft.
The Stars continue their home stretch at H-E-B Center on Friday night at 7 p.m. as they welcome in the Iowa Wild for a weekend series.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars. Partial ticket package plans are available for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
Images from this story
Texas Stars left wing Jason Robertson
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 17, 2020
- Senators Reassign Gendron to Reading - Belleville Senators
- Late Rally Earns Gulls a Point - San Diego Gulls
- Manitoba Downed by Milwaukee, 4-1 - Manitoba Moose
- Hamilton Nets OT Winner as Stockton Tops San Diego - Stockton Heat
- Bridgeport's four-game unbeaten in regulation streak ends on Monday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Chicago Wolves Insider: Comeback Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- P-Bruins Complete Weekend Sweep, Beat Bridgeport Sound Tigers, 3-2 - Providence Bruins
- Devils Stay Hot In 5-2 Win Over Marlies - Binghamton Devils
- Sens Beat Crunch on Family Day - Belleville Senators
- Admirals Fend off Moose - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Downed by Senators, 5-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Iowa Wild Reassigns Three to Allen - Iowa Wild
- Flames Recall Glenn Gawdin; Place Derek Ryan on IR - Stockton Heat
- Dryden Hunt Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Springfield's Dryden Hunt Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Dallas Stars Reassign Left Wing Jason Robertson to Texas - Texas Stars
- Heat Host Gulls in Monday Matinee - Stockton Heat
- Sabres Ink Taylor Leier to One-Year NHL Contract - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Defend the Ice Night Jersey Auction Open for Bidding Now Through February 27 - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, February 17-23 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Family Day Duel with the Devils - Toronto Marlies
- Amerks, Finger Lakes Donor Recovery Network Partner Again for Donate Life Night - Rochester Americans
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Crunch, February 17 - Belleville Senators
- Monsters Weekly: February 17, 2020 - Cleveland Monsters
- Game 49 Preview: Tucson at San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Snap Skid with 5-2 Win at Condors - San Jose Barracuda
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.