Bacon and Beer Classic Returns to Earthquakes Stadium on April 4
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Earthquakes Stadium will host the Bay Area's seventh-annual Bacon and Beer Classic on April 4 from 2-5 p.m. The event will feature all-you-can-drink craft beer and cider provided by regional breweries, unlimited samples of bacon dishes from more than 25 restaurants, live music, games, a bacon-eating contest and more.
Cross Hatch Eatery, The Grilled Cheez Guy, Tres Truck, Loma Brew and many more will serve dishes such as Kentucky Fried Bacon Bites, Pork Belly Sliders, Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes, and Spicy Sriracha Pork Ramen during the event. Event-goers can also sip on more than 100 beer and cider options from breweries like Fort Point Beer Co., 10 Barrel Brew Co., Elysian Brewing, and Sincere Cider.
Early Bird tickets for the Bacon and Beer Classic are on sale now, via the event page. Early Bird ticketing options include General Admission, Power Hour and VIP. More information about the ticketing packages can be found here. Regular-priced tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. PT on Thursday, February 27. Earthquakes Season Ticket Holders will receive an exclusive discount on their ticket purchase.
Bacon and Beer Classic attendees must be at least 21 years old to attend.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 11, 2020
- Real Salt Lake Signs Forward Justin Meram - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Loans Callum Montgomery to San Antonio FC - FC Dallas
- Impact Acquires Emanuel Maciel from San Lorenzo - Club de Foot Montreal
- Sounders FC Roster Update from Preseason Camp in Mexico City - Seattle Sounders FC
- First-Ever Training Sessions at Inter Miami CF Training Complex - Inter Miami CF
- Training Camp Report: MLS Veterans Set the Standard as Nashville SC Continues to Build in Preseason - Nashville SC
- LA Galaxy and YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles Kick off Landmark New Partnership - LA Galaxy
- Nashville SC Announces Founding MLS Member Program for Season Ticket Members Who Join Before February 29 - Nashville SC
- Major League Soccer Launches "Our Soccer" Campaign for Historic 25th Season in 2020 - MLS
- Sounders FC 2020 Single-Match Tickets Now Available - Seattle Sounders FC
- Timbers Acquire $150,000 in General Allocation Money from Montreal Impact - Portland Timbers
- LAFC Acquires up to $1.25 Million in Allocation Money from Nashville SC in Exchange for Walker Zimmerman - Los Angeles FC
- Nashville SC Acquires U.S. International and 2019 MLS Best XI Defender Walker Zimmerman in Record Breaking Deal - Nashville SC
- Bacon and Beer Classic Returns to Earthquakes Stadium on April 4 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Impact Acquires International Roster Spot for 2020 Season - Club de Foot Montreal
- Dynamo Legend Ricardo Clark to Sign One-Day Contract with Club Wednesday - Houston Dynamo
- New York Red Bulls Announce Roster for Second Preseason Camp - New York Red Bulls
- Tickets on Sale Now for Dynamo vs Cruz Azul Match March 27 - Houston Dynamo
- MNUFC Acquire Midfielder Raheem Edwards in Trade with Chicago Fire - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires Defender Wyatt Omsberg from Minnesota United FC - Chicago Fire
- Nashville SC Announces Founding MLS Member Program - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Unveil 2021 First Star Kit
- Earthquakes Sign Goalkeeper Matt Bersano to New Contract
- Earthquakes Sign Argentine Defender Luciano Abecasis
- Earthquakes Sign 21-Year-Old Forward Benji Kikanovic
- Earthquakes Acquire Argentine Midfielder Eric Remedi in Trade with Atlanta United FC