Sounders FC 2020 Single-Match Tickets Now Available
SEATTLE, WASH. - Seattle Sounders FC today announced that single-match tickets are now available for the club's 17 Major League Soccer home matches and Concacaf Champions League home matches. Tickets are available exclusively online through SoundersFC.com or over the phone by calling 877-MLS-GOAL. Seating for all games is subject to availability at time of purchase and fans are encouraged to buy single-match tickets early, especially for the team's most anticipated matchups.
Following a home match against C.D. Olimpia on Thursday, February 27 in Champions League play, Sounders FC kicks off the MLS season on Sunday, March 1 as it hosts Chicago Fire FC at 12:00 p.m. PT in a nationally televised matchup on ESPN. The match will feature a Championship Celebration presented by Delta Air Lines, with the pregame reveal of the 2019 MLS Cup Championship banner in CenturyLink Field's rafters, as well as an exciting "Champions Lounge" experience in the North Plaza, allowing fans to relive the 2019 title, collect exclusive giveaways while supplies last and celebrate the defending champions as the team sets off on its 2020 campaign. Further details are being released later this month.
Fans wishing to be part of the memorable day should purchase their single-match tickets now, as availability for the best seats is limited.
Returning after a successful launch in 2019, those attending matches at CenturyLink Field can once again enjoy the Sounders FC Value Menu, which offers $2 popcorn, $3 hot dogs, $4 soda (12 ounce can) and $5 domestic beer (12 ounce can, Bud or Bud Light). Additionally, the menu offers the $12 Full 90 Combo, which includes two hot dogs, two waters and one popcorn; the $12 Grab 'n' Go Combo, which includes chips, water and an entrée of fan's choice; or the $12 Grilled Cheese and Soup Combo. All fans can take advantage of these new deals. For further details about value menu items and available stadium locations, visit SoundersFC.com/ValueMenu.
As announced by CenturyLink Field yesterday, in a continued effort to improve guest experience and provide a faster, more efficient sales process, CenturyLink Field, the CenturyLink Field Event Center and WAMU Theater are now only accepting credit, debit and prepaid cards, the latter available from cash-to-card kiosks now added in the venues. This new cashless model is now in effect for all events at these three venues - including Sounders FC matches - and includes payment for concessions, retail, parking and vendors.
This move to card-only operations allows for a more efficient sales processes by removing cash handling duties and speeding up transaction times, reducing wait times. For guests without a card form of payment, self-service kiosks to convert cash into a prepaid card are located throughout the stadium and event center. There is no fee to use the machines, which easily convert as little as $1 cash to a prepaid card that can be used anywhere inside or outside the venue.
For more information, fans can visit CenturyLinkField.com/Cashless.
Sounders FC Season Memberships are still available, with full information available at SoundersFC.com or by calling 877-MLS-GOAL. For complete information, details and pricing on 2020 Sounders FC Season Memberships, fans should call 877-MLS-GOAL or email [email protected] Complete information on all Sounders FC ticket packages can be found at SoundersFC.com/Tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 11, 2020
- Real Salt Lake Signs Forward Justin Meram - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Loans Callum Montgomery to San Antonio FC - FC Dallas
- Impact Acquires Emanuel Maciel from San Lorenzo - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Roster Update from Preseason Camp in Mexico City - Seattle Sounders FC
- First-Ever Training Sessions at Inter Miami CF Training Complex - Inter Miami CF
- Training Camp Report: MLS Veterans Set the Standard as Nashville SC Continues to Build in Preseason - Nashville SC
- LA Galaxy and YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles Kick off Landmark New Partnership - LA Galaxy
- Nashville SC Announces Founding MLS Member Program for Season Ticket Members Who Join Before February 29 - Nashville SC
- Major League Soccer Launches "Our Soccer" Campaign for Historic 25th Season in 2020 - MLS
- Sounders FC 2020 Single-Match Tickets Now Available - Seattle Sounders FC
- Timbers Acquire $150,000 in General Allocation Money from Montreal Impact - Portland Timbers
- LAFC Acquires up to $1.25 Million in Allocation Money from Nashville SC in Exchange for Walker Zimmerman - Los Angeles FC
- Nashville SC Acquires U.S. International and 2019 MLS Best XI Defender Walker Zimmerman in Record Breaking Deal - Nashville SC
- Bacon and Beer Classic Returns to Earthquakes Stadium on April 4 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Impact Acquires International Roster Spot for 2020 Season - Montreal Impact
- Dynamo Legend Ricardo Clark to Sign One-Day Contract with Club Wednesday - Houston Dynamo
- New York Red Bulls Announce Roster for Second Preseason Camp - New York Red Bulls
- Tickets on Sale Now for Dynamo vs Cruz Azul Match March 27 - Houston Dynamo
- MNUFC Acquire Midfielder Raheem Edwards in Trade with Chicago Fire - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires Defender Wyatt Omsberg from Minnesota United FC - Chicago Fire
- Nashville SC Announces Founding MLS Member Program - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Sounders FC Stories
- Sounders FC Advances Past LAFC with 3-1 Victory in Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. LAFC - November 28, 2020 - Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
- Seattle Sounders FC Confirms Positive COVID-19 Case
- Seattle Supports Sounders FC Ahead of Opening Round Playoff Battle against LAFC
- Three Sounders FC Players Named to 2020 MLS Best XI