Nashville SC Announces Founding MLS Member Program for Season Ticket Members Who Join Before February 29
NASHVILLE - Nashville Soccer Club launched today the first season ticket member program for the club's inaugural season in Major League Soccer. The First String MLS Founding Members will be cemented in Nashville SC history and have exclusive access to numerous benefits for as long as they remain season ticket members.
The First String MLS Founding Members initiative aims to build an elite community of individuals who will forever be celebrated for joining the Nashville SC family in our historical inaugural season in MLS.
Everyone who becomes a 2020 Season Ticket Member by Feb. 29, 2020 will automatically be a part of the Nashville SC First String MLS Founding Member program. This select community will have the ability to enjoy life-long benefits as Nashville SC season ticket members and will be eternally etched in history with their names featured in the new Nashville SC Stadium.
First String MLS Founding Member Benefits Include:
1. Name permanently displayed at the new Nashville SC stadium
2. Priority for seat selection at the new Nashville SC Stadium
3. Preferred pricing on Full Season Tickets
4. Exclusive First String MLS Founding Member Scarf
5. Opportunity to win prizes and exclusive experiences with monthly First String MLS Founding Member drawings
6. Annual exclusive First String MLS Founding Member event
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and limited to those becoming a Nashville SC Inaugural Season Ticket Member in MLS by Feb. 29, 2020.
Tickets to Nashville SC's inaugural MLS match against Atlanta United FC, presented by Renasant Bank, are available through Season Ticket Memberships starting at just $425 ($25 per game) and through single game and group tickets. Be sure to secure your place in history with the best seats for Feb. 29 and throughout the inaugural season by visiting NashvilleSC.com/Tickets or calling 615-750-8800.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 11, 2020
- Real Salt Lake Signs Forward Justin Meram - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Loans Callum Montgomery to San Antonio FC - FC Dallas
- Impact Acquires Emanuel Maciel from San Lorenzo - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Roster Update from Preseason Camp in Mexico City - Seattle Sounders FC
- First-Ever Training Sessions at Inter Miami CF Training Complex - Inter Miami CF
- Training Camp Report: MLS Veterans Set the Standard as Nashville SC Continues to Build in Preseason - Nashville SC
- LA Galaxy and YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles Kick off Landmark New Partnership - LA Galaxy
- Nashville SC Announces Founding MLS Member Program for Season Ticket Members Who Join Before February 29 - Nashville SC
- Major League Soccer Launches "Our Soccer" Campaign for Historic 25th Season in 2020 - MLS
- Sounders FC 2020 Single-Match Tickets Now Available - Seattle Sounders FC
- Timbers Acquire $150,000 in General Allocation Money from Montreal Impact - Portland Timbers
- LAFC Acquires up to $1.25 Million in Allocation Money from Nashville SC in Exchange for Walker Zimmerman - Los Angeles FC
- Nashville SC Acquires U.S. International and 2019 MLS Best XI Defender Walker Zimmerman in Record Breaking Deal - Nashville SC
- Bacon and Beer Classic Returns to Earthquakes Stadium on April 4 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Impact Acquires International Roster Spot for 2020 Season - Montreal Impact
- Dynamo Legend Ricardo Clark to Sign One-Day Contract with Club Wednesday - Houston Dynamo
- New York Red Bulls Announce Roster for Second Preseason Camp - New York Red Bulls
- Tickets on Sale Now for Dynamo vs Cruz Azul Match March 27 - Houston Dynamo
- MNUFC Acquire Midfielder Raheem Edwards in Trade with Chicago Fire - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires Defender Wyatt Omsberg from Minnesota United FC - Chicago Fire
- Nashville SC Announces Founding MLS Member Program - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Nashville SC Announces Off-Season Roster Moves
- Nashville SC Proud and Determined After 2020 Season Ends in Columbus
- Nashville SC's Walker Zimmerman Called up for International Duty
- Nashville SC Loses in Extra Time to Columbus Crew SC in Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Faces off against Columbus Crew SC in Eastern Conference Semifinals