Americans Add Forward Tyler Poulsen
Loveland, CO - The Allen Americans, ECHL affiliate of the San Jose Sharks, announced today the club has added forward Tyler Poulsen for depth after losing forward Vincent Arseneau Thursday to the Utica Comets.
Tyler Poulsen, a 5-9 and 175 pound forward joined the Americans for the morning skate today in Loveland, Colorado. He was added to the active roster in time for tonight's game against the Eagles.
Poulsen played his college hockey at the University of Alabama-Huntsville for three years from 2015 to 2017. Prior to that he spent five seasons in the North American Hockey League with several teams including the Topeka Roadrunners, where he put up his best numbers. In 2013-2014 with Topeka, he had 29 goals and 32 assists for 61 points in 56 games.
The Americans lost forward Vincent Arseneau Thursday to the Utica Comets of the American Hockey League. Arseneau was in the lineup last night for Utica and was held without a point. He was second on the Americans in goals this season with 18, just behind Alex Guptill who leads Allen with 25.
The Americans return to action tonight to open a two-game weekend set against the defending Kelly Cup Champions, the Colorado Eagles. Puck drop is at 8:05 pm CST.
Don't Miss - the latest bidpal auction featuring the Americans Gray sweaters and a few autographed items up for bid on bidpal.net/goamericans. The bidding ends on Sunday night at 9:00 pm CST.
Group Outings - The best way to entertain a large or small group is at an Allen Americans hockey game. Get special group rates on tickets and food by calling 972-912-1000.
Pregame Food & Beverage Specials - Arrive early for the Allen Americans games this season and enjoy special discounts on food and beverage items throughout Allen Event Center! We call it the Pregame Power Play, and it's your chance to score big on some great deals!
Watch/Listen Live - Catch all Allen Americans games this season on ECHL TV pay per-view or Mixlr.com. Be sure to download the mixlr app for your i-phone or android and never miss a minute of the action.
Season Ticket Renewal - Lock in your seats NOW for the 2018-2019 Allen Americans Season. Contact your Americans Ticket Representative TODAY by calling 972-912-1000.
Americans Next Home Game
Wednesday, March 21st vs Tulsa Oilers
Venue: Allen Event Center 7:05 pm
Watch or Listen Live
ECHL TV - http://echl.neulion.com/echl/home
Mobile App -http://mixlr.com/allen-americans-hockey/
Images from this story
Forward Tyler Poulsen with the Topeka Roadrunners
Forward Tyler Poulsen with the University of Alabama-Huntsville
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 17, 2018
- Eagles Defeat Allen 5-4, over $60K Raised for Local Family in Need - Colorado Eagles
- Rush End Skid in OT - Rapid City Rush
- Everblades Unbeaten Streak Ends in Loss to Orlando - Florida Everblades
- Fuel Earn Point in 4-3 Overtime Decision against Toledo - Indy Fuel
- Wings Earn Critical Divisional Win in Front of Standing Room Only Crowd - Kalamazoo Wings
- Admirals Complete Season Sweep of Swamp Rabbits, Run Home Win Streak to Seven - Norfolk Admirals
- Stolarz Leads Royals to Victory over Brampton - Brampton Beast
- Gladiators Drop Point in Overtime Loss - Atlanta Gladiators
- Swamp Rabbits Fall Short in Norfolk - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Cyclones Fall Following Third Period Push - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Railers Find Pot of Gold in 3-2 Home Win over Fort Wayne - Worcester Railers HC
- Tifu's Number Retired and Royals Slam Brampton in Series Finale, 5-1 - Reading Royals
- IceMen Complete Rally against Gladiators - Jacksonville IceMen
- Grizzlies Collect Another Point; Unbeaten in 12/13 - Utah Grizzlies
- Saturday's Game against Tulsa Rescheduled - Kansas City Mavericks
- Monarchs Battle Past Grizzlies, 3-2, in Overtime - Manchester Monarchs
- Adirondack Wheels Past Nailers in Second Straight Overtime Win - Adirondack Thunder
- Wheeling Penalty Kill Helps to Earn a Point against Thunder - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Preview: Orlando Solar Bears at Florida Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Americans Add Forward Tyler Poulsen - Allen Americans
- Swavely Recalled by Lehigh Valley Ahead of Reading's 7:00 p.m. Home Game - Reading Royals
- ECHL Transactions - March 17 - ECHL
- Americans Hit the Final Destination on Two-Week Road Trip - Allen Americans
- Alex Wideman Recalled to Rockford - Indy Fuel
- Greenville Seeking Luck of the Irish in Norfolk - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Game Day: Admirals Look to Channel Inner Irish on St. Hatrick's Day - Norfolk Admirals
- Gameday - Adirondack (35-21-3-4) vs. Wheeling (31-25-6-1) - Adirondack Thunder
- Cyclones Game Notes: vs. Kalamazoo - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Nailers at Thunder Game Day Snap Shot, March 17 - Wheeling Nailers
- Worcester Railers HC Signs University Nebraska Omaha Forward Jake Randolph - Worcester Railers HC
- Parsons Reassigned to Kansas City - Kansas City Mavericks
- Gameday Report: Mavericks vs. Oilers - Kansas City Mavericks
- IceMen's Playoff Push Continues against Atlanta - Jacksonville IceMen
- Monarchs Game Day Capsule, March 17 - Manchester Monarchs
- Stolarz Starts for Royals Again Tonight on Tifu Retirement Night - Reading Royals
- Grizzlies Take Overtime Point to Start Trip - Utah Grizzlies
- 'Blades Put out Solar Bears Flame in 3-1 Victory - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.