Admirals Begin Nine-Game Homestand Tuesday
Milwaukee, WI - After playing just four home games in the past four weeks, the Admirals will kick-off a season long nine-game homestand when they host the San Antonio Rampage on Tuesday night at 7 pm at Panther Arena.
Tuesday's contest against the Rampage is the first of three games at home this week, as the team will host Iowa on Friday night at 7 pm and Manitoba at 1 pm on Saturday. The homestand itself runs through Monday, February 11.
National Hot Sauce Day is on Tuesday night and the team will celebrate with our Hats Off to Hot Sauce promotion. Fans will be able to purchase two tacos and a soda for just $5.
Friday night, when the Admirals host the Wild, it will be FM106/Coors Light Country Music Night featuring national recording artist Brett Young in a free post-game concert. With four consecutive No. 1 PLATINUM certified hits, Young was recently named ASCAP's 2018 Country Songwriter-Artist of the Year and his 3X PLATINUM smash hit "In Case You Didn't Know" was bestowed with the top honor at the BMI Country Awards as their "Song of the Year."
In addition, a limited number exclusive on-ice passes are available for just $20. The on-ice passes allow exclusive access to watch the concert from directly in front of the state. On-ice passes need to be purchased in addition to a game ticket and are on sale now.
High school and college students can get tickets for a night of hockey and music for just $9 by showing their student ID at the ticket window.
The week finishes for the team with a matinee affair against Manitoba in the team's annual Salute to Wrestling, presented by Robert Haack Diamonds. Wrestling Legends Jeff Jarrett, Gail Kim, Al Snow, and Jim "JR" Ross will be at the game to sign autographs and greet fans.
In addition, the first 3,000 fans to the game on Saturday will received a Screamin' Sicilian Pizza Plate featuring Admirals forward Anthony Richard, courtesy of Palermo's Pizza. Fans can also purchase hot dogs, popcorn and regular fountain drinks for just $2 each.
It's also a Kids and Senior Citizens Day with half-price tickets for kids, 14-and-under, and seniors, 60-and-older.
Fans can purchase tickets for any of the game, or on-ice passes by calling the Admirals office at (414) 227-0550, or online at www.milwaukeeadmirals.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 21, 2019
- San Diego Tops Reign, 4-1 - Ontario Reign
- Bad Bounces Down T-Birds in Overtime against Laval - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Glass Tough in Gulls' Win - San Diego Gulls
- Late Push by Tucson Overtakes Early Stars Advantage - Texas Stars
- Providence Tops Wolf Pack, 5-2 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Martin Dazzles in 2-1 Shootout Win at Stockton - Colorado Eagles
- Carey's Hat Trick Leads P-Bruins over Pack 5-2 - Providence Bruins
- Iowa Ends Homestand with 4-1 Win against Rockford - Iowa Wild
- Bears Mourn Loss of Hall of Famer George 'Red' Sullivan - Hershey Bears
- Anaheim Ducks Assign Carrick and Kloos to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Penguins Defeat Lehigh Valley in Overtime, 2-1 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Admirals Begin Nine-Game Homestand Tuesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Huntebrinker Scores First AHL Goal as Phantoms Earn Point - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Koivula scores Bridgeport's lone goal in Monday loss - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Down Devils, 2-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Crunch Hang on for 2-1 Win over Devils - Binghamton Devils
- Bears Blast Sound Tigers, 4-1 - Hershey Bears
- Oilers Assign Jones to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Condors
- Game #37 Preview: Tucson vs. Texas - Tucson Roadrunners
- Eric Comrie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins to Support Federal Workers with Free Ticket Offer - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Manitoba's Eric Comrie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Forward Matt Luff Assigned to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Heat Host Colorado for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Matinee - Stockton Heat
- Thunderbirds Look to Remain Unbeaten All Time vs. Rocket Monday Night - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Moose Reassign Cederholm, Release Mingo - Manitoba Moose
- Phantoms Add Two Players to the Roster - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Game Preview: Bears at Sound Tigers, 1 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Sound Tigers Host Hershey at 1 p.m. - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.