Wolf Pack Announce New Dates for Teddy Bear Toss, Puck 'N Paws, Hockey 'N Hops, Hockey 'N Vine
HARTFORD, CT - The Hartford Wolf Pack have announced numerous changes to the club's 2021-22 promotional schedule following the postponement of multiple games due to COVID-19 protocols affecting the team.
The annual 'Teddy Bear Toss' game, previously scheduled for Saturday, December 4th, will now take place on Friday, December 31st. In addition to the 'Teddy Bear Toss', we will be celebrating New Year's Eve when the Providence Bruins come to the XL Center for a 3:00 p.m. puck drop. In partnership with First Night Hartford, we will be giving away 'First Night Buttons' to commemorate the night! We also invite fans to stick around after the game for post-game fireworks starting at 6:00 p.m. at Bushnell Park.
In addition, the first 1,500 fans will also receive a team calendar courtesy of HDI, while $2 beers and $1 hot dogs are available thanks to our friends at Nomads!
Our 2021 Pucks 'N Paws night has been changed from Friday, December 10th, to Friday, December 17th. Bring your furry friend, for an additional fee, and watch as the Wolf Pack take on the Lehigh Valley Phantoms for the first time at the XL Center during the 2021-22 season! $2 beers and $1 hot dogs thanks to our friends at Nomads will also be available on this night!
Hockey 'N Hops and Hockey 'N Vine, previously scheduled for Saturday, January 29th, 2022, will now take place on Saturday, February 26th, 2022. Join us for your chance to sample local beer AND wine! The first 1,500 fans will also receive a Wolf Pack PopSocket courtesy of Carvel!
The Wolf Pack have also announced a giveaway change, as a coffee mug will now be given to fans in place of a bobblehead, courtesy of Xfinity, on April 2nd, 2022.
The league previously postponed five of the Wolf Pack's games due to COVID-19 protocols affecting the club. The Wolf Pack's games against the Springfield Thunderbirds (12/1), Providence Bruins (12/3), Utica Comets (12/4), Belleville Senators (12/8) and Phantoms (12/10) were postponed after a decision was made in consultation with medical experts and the AHL.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 8, 2021
- Crunch Defeated by Monsters, 8-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose Held off at Laval - Manitoba Moose
- Helewka Grabs Hat Trick in Monsters 8-3 Win over Crunch - Cleveland Monsters
- Comets Drop Contest to Americans in Overtime, 4-3 - Utica Comets
- Wroblewski to Take Leave of Absence - Ontario Reign
- Devan Dubnyk Excited for Chance to Get Going with Checkers - Charlotte Checkers
- Wolf Pack Announce New Dates for Teddy Bear Toss, Puck 'N Paws, Hockey 'N Hops, Hockey 'N Vine - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Annunen Reassigned to Eagles by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Blue Jackets Assign Defenseman Scott Harrington to Monsters, Recall Forward Emil Bemstrom from Cleveland - Cleveland Monsters
- American Hockey League Reschedules Friday's Lehigh Valley-Hartford Game - AHL
- Wolf Pack Announce Numerous Changes to 2021-22 Schedule - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Phantoms Away Game Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Luke Henman Assigned to ECHL Allen - Charlotte Checkers
- St. Louis Blues Recall F Nathan Walker from T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Admirals Make Roster Moves - Milwaukee Admirals
- Providence Bruins Sign Ege, Murphy, Polino to Professional Tryouts - Providence Bruins
- Wild's Mermis Suspended for One Game - AHL
- Mermis Suspended for One Game - Iowa Wild
- Kalamazoo's Max Humitz Returns to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- IceHogs Receive Mitchell, Entwistle and Kalynuk from Chicago; Kurashev and Hardman Return to NHL Club - Rockford IceHogs
- Bears Weekly #8: Club Looks to Return to Play After Recent Postponements - Hershey Bears
- Community Success - Belleville Senators
- IceHogs Open Three-Game Homestand Tonight on a Winning Weekday vs. Iowa - Rockford IceHogs
- Heat Offense Explodes in 10-1 Win over San Jose - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Wolf Pack Stories
- Wolf Pack Represtened at 2022 IIHF Men's World Championship
- Jared Degler Named Wolf Pack Team Winner of AHL's IOA/American Speciality Person of the Year Award
- Two Minutes for Thoughts: May 3rd, 2022
- Rangers Recall Seven from Wolf Pack
- Wolf Pack End Season with 6-3 Victory over Visiting Penguins