This past weekend, the Belleville Senators hosted the Manitoba Moose in back-to-back games where we had our Rosebush Food Drive Night on Saturday, and our second Kids Day of the season on Sunday. Both days were a huge success for the community! To see photos from the weekend, click here.
Saturday, December 4, was our Rosebush Energies Food Drive Night and spectators were asked to bring a non-perishable food item with them to the game as a donation to the Gleaners Food Bank. We also had our first CAA Chuck-a-Puck of the season with proceeds also going to the Gleaners Food Bank.
From the CAA Chuck-a-Puck and proceeds from the Community Alley sales, we were able to raise $3,200 and over 500 pounds of food to the Gleaners Food Bank. Of course, this would not be possible without the support of our fantastic community, so thank you for your support!
On Sunday, December 5, we hosted our second Kids Day of the season! A Kids Zone was set up in the concourse with a whole host of fun activities, including face painting, balloon animals, letters to the Senators, poster making and Belly colouring sheets, as well as a performance by Randy the Magician! We also ran a contest leading up to the game looking for kids to join us as our Junior PA and Junior Host, and we were overwhelmed with the number of submissions we received! Our two lucky winners did an amazing job, and we were so thrilled to provide them with this opportunity!
The second half of the season is now on sale, and we've got exciting group experiences that are perfect for minor hockey teams, work parties, social clubs and more! We've got options for any group of any size. See below for more information.
The Belleville Senators Holiday Offers are on sale now! We're happy to offer a variety of ticket packages, including a Kids Pack, Family Pack and the McDonald's Pack!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 8, 2021
- Crunch Defeated by Monsters, 8-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose Held off at Laval - Manitoba Moose
- Helewka Grabs Hat Trick in Monsters 8-3 Win over Crunch - Cleveland Monsters
- Comets Drop Contest to Americans in Overtime, 4-3 - Utica Comets
- Wroblewski to Take Leave of Absence - Ontario Reign
- Devan Dubnyk Excited for Chance to Get Going with Checkers - Charlotte Checkers
- Wolf Pack Announce New Dates for Teddy Bear Toss, Puck 'N Paws, Hockey 'N Hops, Hockey 'N Vine - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Annunen Reassigned to Eagles by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Blue Jackets Assign Defenseman Scott Harrington to Monsters, Recall Forward Emil Bemstrom from Cleveland - Cleveland Monsters
- American Hockey League Reschedules Friday's Lehigh Valley-Hartford Game - AHL
- Wolf Pack Announce Numerous Changes to 2021-22 Schedule - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Phantoms Away Game Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Luke Henman Assigned to ECHL Allen - Charlotte Checkers
- St. Louis Blues Recall F Nathan Walker from T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Admirals Make Roster Moves - Milwaukee Admirals
- Providence Bruins Sign Ege, Murphy, Polino to Professional Tryouts - Providence Bruins
- Wild's Mermis Suspended for One Game - AHL
- Mermis Suspended for One Game - Iowa Wild
- Kalamazoo's Max Humitz Returns to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- IceHogs Receive Mitchell, Entwistle and Kalynuk from Chicago; Kurashev and Hardman Return to NHL Club - Rockford IceHogs
- Bears Weekly #8: Club Looks to Return to Play After Recent Postponements - Hershey Bears
- Community Success - Belleville Senators
- IceHogs Open Three-Game Homestand Tonight on a Winning Weekday vs. Iowa - Rockford IceHogs
- Heat Offense Explodes in 10-1 Win over San Jose - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Black Bear Ridge Announced as "Official Golf Course of the Belleville Senators"
- Year in Review: Belleville and Atlanta Share Successful Affiliation
- Belleville Sens Announce Guaranteed Dates and 2022-23 Home Opener Presented by CAA
- Belleville Senators 2021-22 Year in Review
- Belleville Sens Unable to Stave Off Elimination, Fall 4-3 in Overtime to Rochester