Utah Grizzlies Change Radio Stations
West Valley City, Utah - Utah Grizzlies Director of Broadcasting and Media Relations Adrian Denny announced today that all Grizzlies radio broadcasts will move to KKAT AM 860 effective immediately.
"The Grizzlies feel that by moving our games to 10,000-watt 860 AM, the signal strength of the broadcasts will be greatly increased," said Denny. "This is a move based on feedback from our loyal fans."
On 860 AM, all broadcasts will continue to start 15 minutes prior to face-off with the "Jason Christie Show." "The Utah Grizzlies Post-Game Call-In Show" will still wrap-up every game, with Grizzlies Head Coach Jason Christie and listener feedback in a talk show setting.
Tenth year Grizzlies broadcaster Steve Harms will also be making the switch to 860 AM, joining Denny on the play-by-play.
"The Utah Grizzlies Live from Lumpy's" will continue to air Thursdays at 7PM on KFAN AM 1320.
The Grizzlies will debut on their new radio home Thursday when they host Stockton at the E-Center. Airtime is 6:50 p.m., with a 7:05 p.m. face-off.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 21, 2005
- RoadRunners Fry Salmon Kings 3-2 - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Victoria Salmon Kings Week in Review - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Turkey With a Side Of Puck - Stockton Thunder
- St. Jacques and Munce Star in 3 Point Weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- Fans Asked to Bring Non-Perishable Food Items to Tomorrow's Game vs. Las Vegas - Fresno Falcons
- Fresno Falcons Weekly Update - Fresno Falcons
- Condors Community Update, Week of November 21st - Bakersfield Condors
- Condors First Jersey Auction of the Season Brings in $16,650 - Bakersfield Condors
- DaSilva Assigned By Lowell - San Diego Gulls
- Utah Grizzlies Change Radio Stations - Utah Grizzlies
- Lynx This Week - Augusta Lynx
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Idaho Leads Alaska, Utah In West - ECHL
- Toledo Storm Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Steelheads weekly update - Idaho Steelheads
- Everblades weekly - Florida Everblades
- Gulls Agree To Terms With Kim And Reimers - San Diego Gulls
- Sanford Named NHL Defensive Player of the Week - ECHL
- Toledo Storm Organization Fined - Toledo Walleye
- Wranglers weekly update - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Stingrays Weekly - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gulls weekly update - San Diego Gulls
- Titans weekly review - Trenton Devils
- Ice Dogs weekly update - Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Inferno weekly update - Columbia Inferno
- Ice Pilots go 1-1 this past week - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Utah Grizzlies Weekly News and Notes - Utah Grizzlies
- Checkers weekly update - Charlotte Checkers
- Gladiators weekly review - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- This week in Nailers Hockey - Wheeling Nailers
- Reading Royals weekly update - Reading Royals
- Ice Pilots knock off Lynx 2-1 - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Grizzlies Win Eighth Straight, 4-2 Over Phoenix - OSC Original by Andrew Nordmeier
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.