Thunder Weekly, January 14th
Wichita, KS - Wichita played rival, Allen, three-straight times this past week. Take a look back at how the team fared in this edition of Thunder Weekly.
LAST WEEK'S GAMES -
Friday, January 11th
Wichita at Allen, 7-3 L
Saturday, January 12th
Allen at Wichita, 4-3 L
Sunday, January 13th
Allen at Wichita, 8-3 L
THIS WEEK'S GAMES - (All times are Central)
Friday, January 18th
Kansas City at Wichita, 7:05 p.m., online stream at wichitathunder.com, The Sin Bin app on your smartphone.
-Pirates and Princesses Night. Buy Tickets Here.
Saturday, January 19th
Wichita at Kansas City, 7:05 p.m., online stream at wichitathunder.com, The Sin Bin app on your smartphone.
**All games can be heard on www.wichitathunder.com or on your smart phone with The Sin Bin App using the keyword The Sin Bin**
**Join Matthew Harding and Matthew Will before every game for the Sin Bin Wichita Thunder Pregame Show. The show starts at 6:20 p.m. for every game except Sunday home games, which starts at 3:20 p.m. You can listen on the Sin Bin app.**
Last 10: 2-6-2-0
Rank: 5th, Mountain Division, 38 points
Goals: Ralph Cuddemi, 18
Assists: Steven Iacobellis, 30
Points: Steven Iacobellis, 43
+/-: Marc-Olivier Crevier-Morin, +12
PIM: Pierre-Cedric Labrie, 133
LAST WEEK - Wichita closed a five-game road trip and returned home for a three-game homestand this past week. The Thunder fell on the road at Allen on Friday night by the final of 7-3. On Saturday, Allen came back from a 3-0 deficit to upend the Thunder by the final of 4-3. The two teams closed the weekend last night and Allen grabbed their third win of the weekend, knocking off Wichita, 8-3.
CAREER HIGH - Jakob Stukel had a career-high three assists on Sunday. He finished the week with five points (1g, 4a). The rookie forward out of Surrey, British Columbia has 20 points (8g, 12a) in 35 games this season.
MULTI-TASKING - Ralph Cuddemi recorded his second multi-goal game of the season on Saturday night. He leads the team with 18 goals and is second in points with 31.
JESSE'S BACK - Jesse Gabrielle recorded a goal in last night's game, which is his third in a Thunder uniform. He has points in back-to-back games.
IRON MAN - Stuart Skinner has started 16-straight games in net for the Thunder. He is second in the league in minutes played by a goaltender (1,629).
MOUNTAIN CLIMBING - Wichita continues its heavy Mountain Division schedule and will play their next 11 games against division rivals before a meeting with Indy on February 16th.
THUNDERBOLTS... Keoni Texeira is first in power play assists and tied for first in power play points (19)...Stuart Skinner is tied for the league lead in shootout wins (3)...Ralph Cuddemi is tied for the league-lead with 11 power play goals...Steven Iacobellis is first among rookies with 43 points (11g, 30a)...Wichita is first on the power play (22.9%)...Wichita is 10-4-3-1 when leading after one...Wichita is 9-1-1-1 when leading after two...Wichita is 6-3-5-3 in one-goal games...
UP NEXT - Wichita plays a home-and-home series this weekend starting Friday against Kansas City at 7:05 p.m.
Individual tickets for all games are on sale now. Season tickets are still available for purchase. Get your seats for just $15 per month. All it takes is a $1 deposit per seat to reserve yours today. To learn more, click here or contact a Thunder representative at the office today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 14, 2019
- Royals Add D Graves to Active Roster - Reading Royals
- Goaltenders Madsen and Brodeur Return to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Mariners Weekly: Home Cooking Starts Wednesday - Maine Mariners
- It's Time for All-Star Weekend - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Weekly Report - January 14 - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - January 14 - ECHL
- Matt Lane Returns from Milwaukee - Atlanta Gladiators
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report, January 14 - Wheeling Nailers
- Mark Cooper Loaned to San Antonio Rampage (AHL) - Kansas City Mavericks
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 14 (January 7-13, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Steelheads Weekly - January 14, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Komets Gain Four Points for Week 14; Wings Return Wednesday, Hanson Brothers Here Friday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Weekly, January 14th - Wichita Thunder
- Grizzlies Return Home this Week vs Tulsa - Utah Grizzlies
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Wings Weekly: K-Wings Prepare to Retire Gagnon's #1 as a Part of 45th Anniversary Game - Kalamazoo Wings
- Halverson Reassigned to Mariners - Maine Mariners
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - January 14 - Tulsa Oilers
- Royals Weekly: Busy Home Week Ahead - Reading Royals
- Americans Sweep Wichita - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.