Mark Cooper Loaned to San Antonio Rampage (AHL)
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. - The Kansas City Mavericks announced today that forward Mark Cooper has been loaned to the San Antonio Rampage of the American Hockey League.
Cooper, a Toronto, ON native, has played in 14 games for Kansas City this season, scoring eight goals and tallying 11 assists for 19 points. In 82 career games with the Mavs, Cooper has scored 31 goals and garnered 35 assists for 66 points. The 26 year-old has played in 12 AHL games in his career, playing in 10 games for the Tuscon Roadrunners during the 2016-17 season and two for the Chicago Wolves during the 2015-16 season.
The Mavericks split a home-and-home series with the Wichita Thunder this weekend. Friday night's game will be played in Wichita on January 18, and the Mavericks return home to faceoff against the Thunder at 7:05 p.m on January 19 at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena. For more information, visit kcmavericks.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 14, 2019
- Royals Add D Graves to Active Roster - Reading Royals
- Goaltenders Madsen and Brodeur Return to Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Mariners Weekly: Home Cooking Starts Wednesday - Maine Mariners
- It's Time for All-Star Weekend - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Weekly Report - January 14 - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - January 14 - ECHL
- Matt Lane Returns from Milwaukee - Atlanta Gladiators
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report, January 14 - Wheeling Nailers
- Mark Cooper Loaned to San Antonio Rampage (AHL) - Kansas City Mavericks
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 14 (January 7-13, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Steelheads Weekly - January 14, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Komets Gain Four Points for Week 14; Wings Return Wednesday, Hanson Brothers Here Friday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Weekly, January 14th - Wichita Thunder
- Grizzlies Return Home this Week vs Tulsa - Utah Grizzlies
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Wings Weekly: K-Wings Prepare to Retire Gagnon's #1 as a Part of 45th Anniversary Game - Kalamazoo Wings
- Halverson Reassigned to Mariners - Maine Mariners
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - January 14 - Tulsa Oilers
- Royals Weekly: Busy Home Week Ahead - Reading Royals
- Americans Sweep Wichita - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Mavericks Extend NHL Affiliation with Calgary Flames for 2019-20
- Mavericks Announce Full 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule
- Mavericks Acquire Forward Zeb Knutson from Maine to Complete Futures Trade
- Mavericks Announce Protected List
- Mavericks Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Home Schedule