Rampage to Host Fan Appreciation Night on Friday
SAN ANTONIO (April 15, 2014) - The San Antonio Rampage will salute the best fans in the American Hockey League during the team's Fan Appreciation Night presented by South Texas Sinus Institute on Friday, April 18. The Rampage will close out the 2013-14 regular season by hosting the Abbotsford Heat at 7:30 p.m. at the AT&T Center, and prizes will be given away to the loyal herd throughout the course of the game.
The first 2,500 fans through the doors will receive a 2013-14 trading card strip featuring Bobby Butler, Vincent Trocheck, Quinton Howden, Colby Robak and captain Greg Rallo. Other prizes include autographed pucks, a Michael Houser-signed stick, coupons from Chick-Fil-A, CiCi's Pizza, Express Lube and Six Flags, tote bags from Kelloggs, and a free hotel stay from Staybridge Suites. Two lucky sections will receive free popcorn courtesy of Ricos Products, and The Smile Center will give 20 kids in attendance a healthy teeth kit and a t-shirt. Additionally, the Rampage's black game jerseys will be autographed and auctioned off on the concourse during the game.
The winners of the 2013-14 Rampage Fan Choice Awards will be revealed throughout the game, including the fans' pick for Rookie of the Year, Game of the Year, MVP and more.
Leading up to Fan Appreciation Night, Rampage forward Garrett Wilson will take over the Rampage's Twitter account (@sarampage) on Tuesday afternoon around 1 p.m. Fans can participate in a question and answer session with Wilson throughout the hour-long Twitter takeover.
The Rampage close out the 2013-14 regular season with a two-game series against Abbotsford. The puck will drop at 7 p.m. on Thursday night. Individual and season tickets can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554 or online at sarampage.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 15, 2014
- Monsters Fall to Hamilton 2-1 - Cleveland Monsters
- Bulldogs Edge Monsters 2-1 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Shayne Gostisbehere Signs ATO with Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- Florida Panthers Win NHL Draft Lottery - San Antonio Rampage
- Kings Recall Vey - Manchester Monarchs
- Florida Panthers Jimmy Hayes, Drew Shore & Vincent Trocheck to Represent USA at 2014 World Champions - San Antonio Rampage
- B-Sens Weekly - Binghamton Senators
- Texas Stars Sign Right Wing Branden Troock to ATO - Texas Stars
- Admiral Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Milwaukee Admirals
- Rampage Reassign Josh McFadden to Cincinnati - San Antonio Rampage
- Athanasiou, Backman and Janmark to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Friday Is Fan Appreciation Night - Utica Comets
- Flames Discontinue AHL Operations in Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- Admirals to Hold Fan Appreciation Night on Friday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Stars Weekly (Week 29) - Texas Takes Five-Of-Six Points to Clinch Top Seed in Western Conference - Texas Stars
- Job Fair and Boston Bruins Alumni Doubleheader Highlight Fan Appreciation Weekend - Worcester Sharks
- Lake Erie Monsters on SportsTime Ohio this Saturday, April 19th - Cleveland Monsters
- Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- B-Sens Sign Two to ATOs - Binghamton Senators
- Wolves Sign Zach Pochiro; Release Caissy - Chicago Wolves
- Norfolk Admirals Weekly - Norfolk Admirals
- Grand Rapids' Jeff Blashill Voted AHL's Outstanding Coach for 2013-14 - AHL
- Blashill Named AHL Coach of the Year - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Albany Devils to Recognize Union College Men's Hockey Team Saturday - Albany Devils
- Over $20,000 In Prizes To Be Given Away On Bulldogs' Fan Appreciation Night - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Green Acres Elementary School Winning with Wellness/Get Moving Manchester Champion - Manchester Monarchs
- Jarnkrok Reassigned to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- April 19th Pirates Game vs. St. John's Moved to Saco - St. John's IceCaps
- April 19th Pirates Game vs. St. John's Moved to Saco - Portland Pirates
- Coyotes Assign Four Players to Portland - Portland Pirates
- Jeremy Smith Recalled by Columbus Blue Jackets - Springfield Falcons
- Rangers Recall J.T. Miller from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Penguins Playoff Tickets Go on Sale April 16th - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Two Players Rejoin Sound Tigers, Three Head to Stockton - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rampage to Host Fan Appreciation Night on Friday - San Antonio Rampage
- Seven Players Reassigned to Amerks from Sabres - Rochester Americans
- Penguins Sign Three to ATOs - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.