Job Fair and Boston Bruins Alumni Doubleheader Highlight Fan Appreciation Weekend
Worcester, MA - The Worcester Sharks (@WorcesterSharks), proud American Hockey League affiliate of the San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) announced today the special events surrounding Fan Appreciation Weekend as the Sharks host the St. John's IceCaps on Friday, Apr 18 at 7:30pm and the Providence Bruins on Saturday, April 19 at 7pm at the DCU Center in Worcester.
Fan Appreciation Weekend kicks off on Friday, April 18 at 7:30pm when the Sharks host the St. John's IceCaps. Enjoy $2 hot dogs, popcorn, and soda throughout the game and special giveaways! Before the game, the Sharks will host their 4th annual Job Fair with the Workforce Central Career Centers at the DCU Center from 1p.m. - 5p.m. Admission to the job fair is FREE and job seekers from across the Commonwealth are welcome. The fair will feature employers from across the Commonwealth with over 2,000 job opportunities in healthcare, bioresearch, education, software engineering, manufacturing, construction, retail, and more. As an added bonus, all job fair attendees on April 18 will be offered A BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE TICKET OFFER for the Sharks game that evening versus the St. John's IceCaps at 7:30p.m.
On Saturday, doors will open at 4pm for the Boston Bruins Alumni doubleheader slated at 4:30pm to benefit the Why Me organization. Watch Reggie Lemelin, Kenny Hodge, Bruce Shoebottom and other Bruins alumni hit the ice vs. the Why Me All-Stars at 4:30pm followed by the Worcester Sharks vs. the Providence Bruins at 7pm. One ticket with allow you entry to both games!
The annual Youth Hockey Parade of Champions will welcome the Worcester Sharks players during a special pregame ceremony as the Sharks will wear their TEAL jerseys that fans can bid on during the game and receive postgame on the ice right off the back of the Sharks players! There will be plenty of giveaways throughout the game including a pair of JetBlue ticket vouchers!
Score a Family Fun Pack (4 tickets, 4 hotdogs, and 4 sodas) for Friday or Saturday night starting at just $79! This will be your last chance to catch the Worcester Sharks this season!
Season ticket packages and group tickets for the 2014-15 are already on season are on sale now by contacting the Worcester Sharks Office at 508.929.0500 or by crashing the net at www.SharksAHL.com.
Socialize with the Worcester Sharks all year long! Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WorcesterSharks, follow us on Twitter @WorcesterSharks, and download the Worcester Sharks App for free on your Droid or iPhone today!
All games can be heard live on 580AM and 94.9FM WTAG, as well as online through AHL Live, by following the link on the Sharks website at www.SharksAHL.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 15, 2014
- Monsters Fall to Hamilton 2-1 - Cleveland Monsters
- Bulldogs Edge Monsters 2-1 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Shayne Gostisbehere Signs ATO with Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- Florida Panthers Win NHL Draft Lottery - San Antonio Rampage
- Kings Recall Vey - Manchester Monarchs
- Florida Panthers Jimmy Hayes, Drew Shore & Vincent Trocheck to Represent USA at 2014 World Champions - San Antonio Rampage
- B-Sens Weekly - Binghamton Senators
- Texas Stars Sign Right Wing Branden Troock to ATO - Texas Stars
- Admiral Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Milwaukee Admirals
- Rampage Reassign Josh McFadden to Cincinnati - San Antonio Rampage
- Athanasiou, Backman and Janmark to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Friday Is Fan Appreciation Night - Utica Comets
- Flames Discontinue AHL Operations in Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- Admirals to Hold Fan Appreciation Night on Friday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Stars Weekly (Week 29) - Texas Takes Five-Of-Six Points to Clinch Top Seed in Western Conference - Texas Stars
- Job Fair and Boston Bruins Alumni Doubleheader Highlight Fan Appreciation Weekend - Worcester Sharks
- Lake Erie Monsters on SportsTime Ohio this Saturday, April 19th - Cleveland Monsters
- Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- B-Sens Sign Two to ATOs - Binghamton Senators
- Wolves Sign Zach Pochiro; Release Caissy - Chicago Wolves
- Norfolk Admirals Weekly - Norfolk Admirals
- Grand Rapids' Jeff Blashill Voted AHL's Outstanding Coach for 2013-14 - AHL
- Blashill Named AHL Coach of the Year - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Albany Devils to Recognize Union College Men's Hockey Team Saturday - Albany Devils
- Over $20,000 In Prizes To Be Given Away On Bulldogs' Fan Appreciation Night - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Green Acres Elementary School Winning with Wellness/Get Moving Manchester Champion - Manchester Monarchs
- Jarnkrok Reassigned to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- April 19th Pirates Game vs. St. John's Moved to Saco - St. John's IceCaps
- April 19th Pirates Game vs. St. John's Moved to Saco - Portland Pirates
- Coyotes Assign Four Players to Portland - Portland Pirates
- Jeremy Smith Recalled by Columbus Blue Jackets - Springfield Falcons
- Rangers Recall J.T. Miller from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Penguins Playoff Tickets Go on Sale April 16th - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Two Players Rejoin Sound Tigers, Three Head to Stockton - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rampage to Host Fan Appreciation Night on Friday - San Antonio Rampage
- Seven Players Reassigned to Amerks from Sabres - Rochester Americans
- Penguins Sign Three to ATOs - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.