Worcester Sharks Host Annual Equipment Sale on Saturday, May 9
Worcester, MA - The Worcester Sharks (@WorcesterSharks), proud American Hockey League affiliate of the San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) announced today that the annual Worcester Sharks equipment sale will be held in the DCU Center Pavilion (by the Box Office) on Saturday, May 9 from 11am to 1pm.
Used practice and game worn jerseys, new sticks, shin pads, skates, gloves, helmets, shoulder pads, socks, and much more will be available at the Equipment Sale. One of a kind Worcester Sharks memorabilia will also be on sale as the Sharks are moving to San Jose, CA later this month.
The annual Worcester Sharks Equipment Sale will be held on Saturday, May 9 from 11am to 1pm in the DCU Center Lobby. 2014-15 Season Ticket Holders will be allowed a special "early bird" entrance at 10:45am.
Select Sharks merchandise from the Sharks Shop (will be located in the Pavilion) will be discounted 50-75% off. Everything must go!
Make sure to arrive early as the hockey equipment does not last long...New and used hockey equipment at just a portion of the full price!
Doors will open at 11am SHARP, 10:45am for 2014-15 Season Ticket Holders.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 4, 2015
- Minnesota Wild Agrees to Terms with Center Pavel Jenys on Entry-Level Contract - Iowa Wild
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Worcester Sharks Host Annual Equipment Sale on Saturday, May 9 - Worcester Sharks
- Tickets on Sale for Wolf Pack Second-Round Home Playoff Games - Hartford Wolf Pack
- TNSE Unveils AHL Franchise as Manitoba Moose; Launches Ticket Campaign - Manitoba Moose
- Canucks Reassign Forwards Jake Virtanen and Jared McCann to Comets - Utica Comets
- IceHogs Sweep Defending Champions - Rockford IceHogs
- Hershey Weekly - Hershey Bears
- Penguins Add Four from Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- IceCaps Make Front Office Changes - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.