Ontario Reign Home Opener on October 12
ONTARIO, CA - The Ontario Reign, proud American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings, announced today that their 2018-19 home opener will fall on Friday, October 12 against the Stockton Heat.
The Reign celebrate Opening Weekend at Citizens Business Bank Arena on the second weekend of October. The Reign kick off their home slate, which will consist of 34 home games, on Friday, October 12 against Stockton and will be home again the following night on Saturday, October 13 against an unnamed opponent.
Opening Weekend marks two of the six guaranteed regular-season home dates previously announced by the Reign. Ontario will also have home games on Monday, December 31, Saturday, January 5, Saturday, January 26 and Saturday, March 2, with all opponents to be announced with the release of the full regular-season schedule.
Additionally, prior to the start of the 2018-19 regular season will be the Kings vs. Kings game at Citizens Business Bank Arena on Sunday, September 16. Kings vs. Kings is a preseason contest featuring members of the Los Angeles Kings and Ontario Reign in an intra-squad scrimmage.
The Reign's full 2018-19 regular-season schedule is expected to be announced tomorrow and the promotional schedule, including giveaways, promotions and specialty jerseys, as well as the team's 2018 preseason schedule, will be announced at a later date.
The Ontario Reign begin the 2018-19 season, their fourth as members of the American Hockey League, in October. Don't miss all the exciting action as the Reign celebrate eleven years of hockey in the Inland Empire! For Reign season tickets, along with information on other ticket plans, call 909.941.7825 or visit OntarioReign.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 10, 2018
- Barracuda Sign Forward Jeffrey Viel and Defenseman Thomas Gregoire - San Jose Barracuda
- IceHogs to Host Texas Stars in 2018-19 Home Opener Saturday, October 13 - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals Sign Brian Cooper to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- San Antonio Rampage Announce Date for 2018-19 Regular Season Home Opener - San Antonio Rampage
- Roadrunners to Open 2018-19 with I-8 Border Rivalry Game - Tucson Roadrunners
- American Hockey League Announces 2018-19 Home Openers - AHL
- Senators to Host Devils in 2018-19 Home-Opener - Belleville Senators
- Iowa Wild Announces 2018-19 Home Opener - Iowa Wild
- Thunderbirds to Host Lehigh Valley in Home Opener October 13 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Marlies Announce 2018-19 Home Opener - Toronto Marlies
- Colorado to Face Chicago in 2018-19 Regular Season Opener - Colorado Eagles
- Amerks Will Open 63rd AHL Season at Home against Charlotte on Friday, October 5 - Rochester Americans
- Devils to Host Toronto Marlies in Home Opener - Binghamton Devils
- Ontario Reign Home Opener on October 12 - Ontario Reign
- Hershey Bears to Host Syracuse in Home Opener on October 6 - Hershey Bears
- Texas Stars Announce Home Opener for 10th Anniversary Season - Texas Stars
- Penguins Begin 20th Season at Home on October 6 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- P-Bruins Announce 2018-19 Home Opener and Preseason Fanfest - Providence Bruins
- Wolves Reveal Opponent for 25th Anniversary Season Home Opener - Chicago Wolves
- San Diego Gulls to Host Tucson Roadunners in Home Opener on October 12 - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.