Nathan Walker Assigned to Rampage
SAN ANTONIO, TX - St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced on Thursday that the Blues have assigned forward Nathan Walker to the San Antonio Rampage.
Walker, 25, was recalled by the Blues on Nov. 24 and appeared in five games with St. Louis, recording a goal and an assist. The Cardiff, Wales native has played in 20 games with the Rampage this season, scoring 12 goals and leading the team with 22 points. Walker's six power play goals are tied for third-most in the league. He had four goals and eight points in his prior six games before he was recalled to the Blues.
The Rampage begin a weekend homestand on Friday night against the Tucson Roadrunners at the AT&T Center, with puck-drop scheduled for 7 p.m. CT. The game is televised on FSSW Plus, and also broadcast on Ticket 760 and streamed on AHLTV. The 2019-20 Rampage season is presented by H-E-B.
Images from this story
San Antonio Rampage forward Nathan Walker
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2019
- Condors Host $2 Bud Light and $1 Hot Dogs on Friday - Bakersfield Condors
- Guhle Reassigned to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Hancock, Klima Recalled from Rapid City - Tucson Roadrunners
- Bunting, Capobianco at Top Golf - Tucson Roadrunners
- Flames Recall Austin Czarnik from Conditioning Stint; Remains on LTIR - Stockton Heat
- Red Wings Swap Kaski for Wood - Grand Rapids Griffins
- 'Canes Acquire Kaski from Red Wings - Charlotte Checkers
- Crunch Partner with Upstate Shredding - Weitsman Recycling to Present Weitsman's Heroes - Syracuse Crunch
- Thunderbirds Honored by Nonprofit "I Found Light against All Odds" at Annual Gala - Springfield Thunderbirds
- T-Birds Partner with White Lion Brewing to Promote "Blast from the Past Night" with Retro Can Design - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Nathan Walker Assigned to Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- McIlrath, Zadina Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Grow the Game Night Highlights Homestand Versus Penguins - Cleveland Monsters
- Griffins Commence Road Trip with Comeback Victory over Gulls - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Reign Play from behind to Earn OT Point - Ontario Reign
- Czarnik Nets Wednesday OT Winner - Stockton Heat
- Turnovers Burn Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Barracuda Return Home, Best Condors 6-2 - San Jose Barracuda
- Condors Fall to San Jose on the Road - Bakersfield Condors
- Texas too Much for Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Texas Continues Hot Streak with 3-1 Victory over Manitoba - Texas Stars
- Amerks Close out Homestand with 4-2 Win over Penguins - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.