Hogs to Don Specialty Jerseys for Autism Awareness Night January 26
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs are hosting their annual Autism Awareness Night on Saturday, Jan. 26 against the Iowa Wild at 6 p.m. at the BMO Harris Bank Center. The Hogs will don specialty jerseys for the contest, which in-turn will be auctioned off with proceeds benefitting the Autism Program of Easterseals, and fans will have the opportunity to purchase a variety of "Mystery Pucks" that feature autographs from both IceHogs and Chicago Blackhawks players.
The 2018-19 Autism Awareness Night jerseys feature the Hammy crest imprinted on the chest and the autism puzzle-piece logo as a repeating pattern throughout the design. The jersey itself is black with red piping, and both the arms and midriff include painted handprints in a variety of different colors.
Fans will have several different options to bid on this year's Autism Awareness Night jerseys:
Those in attendance Saturday, Jan. 26 can bid via blind-silent auction on the concourse in front of the jersey wall behind section 123.
A select number of jerseys will be raffled off during the game. Fans can purchase one raffle ticket for $5, or six tickets for $25.
Several jerseys will be made available on the IceHogs app through DASH, an online auction platform. Auctions will go live on Saturday, Jan. 26. The IceHogs will announce the available jerseys and exact timing of the auctions closer to the game date.
Three jerseys (including a customizable jersey) will be auctioned off on the IceHogs' eBay page beginning Tuesday, Jan. 29.
Autism Awareness Night also features the return of "Mystery Pucks." Each puck is signed by either a member of the Rockford IceHogs or Chicago Blackhawks, with available autographs including Alex DeBrincat, Patrick Kane, Duncan Keith and Jonathan Toews. Fans can snag a surprise signature by purchasing one puck for $15, or two pucks for $25.
As fans complete their trip around the BMO concourse during the game, they can also check out several information booths from the Autism Program of Easterseals.
Last season, the IceHogs raised more than $16,000 for Autism Awareness Night.
NEXT HOME GAME: Jan. 18 vs. Grand Rapids Griffins | 7 p.m.
The IceHogs take the Grand Rapids Griffins on Fleece Blanket Giveaway Night. The first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a free IceHogs fleece blanket, courtesy of Dental Dimensions.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 7, 2019
- STARS Stars Add James Phelan and Brad McClure from Idaho, Return Spencer Naas - Texas Stars
- Week 14 Report: Dominant Victory Snaps Hogs' Skid - Rockford IceHogs
- Anaheim Ducks and San Diego Gulls Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- Tickets on Sale for Tip a Condor Casino Night - Bakersfield Condors
- Florida Panthers Recall Defenseman Ian McCoshen from Springfield (AHL) - Springfield Thunderbirds
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - Cleveland Monsters
- Blue Jackets Reassign Forward Maxime Fortier to Monsters from ECHL's Jacksonville IceMen - Cleveland Monsters
- Wolves Insider: Catching up on the Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Senators Release Breton from PTO - Belleville Senators
- Wolf Pack Weekly, January 7-13 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Hogs to Don Specialty Jerseys for Autism Awareness Night January 26 - Rockford IceHogs
- Syracuse Crunch to Offer Complimentary Tickets to Furloughed Federal Employees January 11 - Syracuse Crunch
- Glotov Named to the CCM/ECHL All-Star Classic - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Partner with Fidelis Care for Dental Health Awareness Program - Rochester Americans
- Thunderbirds, MGM Springfield Announce Exciting Events for 2019 AHL All-Star Classic - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: January 7 - Manitoba Moose
- Blues Assign Schmaltz to Rampage, Recall Blais - San Antonio Rampage
- Florida Panthers Loan D Chris Wideman to Springfield Thunderbirds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Nikita Scherbak Assigned to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Jordan Binnington Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - San Antonio Rampage
- San Antonio's Jordan Binnington Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Goaltender Brandon Halverson Reassigned to Wolf Pack - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Pirri Goes Back to Vegas - Chicago Wolves
- Ottawa Recalls Archibald - Belleville Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Defenseman Oleg Sosunov to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Sadowy Reassigned to Walleye, Spezia Released - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Hogs Host Alumni Night, Dri-Fit Quarter Zip Giveaway Saturday
- Meet IceHogs Alumni & Win Blackhawks Tickets Friday at Owly Oop
- Delia Dials In, Schroeder Stars in Shootout to Defeat Wolves
- Bring Your Dog to the BMO Tonight for Hogs' Lottery Cup Showdown
- Brackets Are Set: Take on Tuulola, Gilbert/McArdle