Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Moose, April 10th
The Belleville Senators continue the series against the Manitoba Moose this afternoon at the Bell MTS Iceplex.
The Sens are 7-11-0-0 this season heading into this afternoons matchup.
The Belleville Sens will have Filip Gustavsson in goal this afternoon, backed up by Kevin Mandolese.
Cedric Andree, Logan Brown, Joe Carroll, Olivier LeBlanc, Matthew Peca, Merrick Rippon, and Mark Kastelic are out for Belleville.
The Belleville Senators met the Manitoba Moose for the 3rd and 4th times this season earlier this week resulting in a 3-2 win and a 8-5 loss. The Sens are currently carrying a tally of 14 points in 18 games played, while the Moose have played 22 games thus far in 2021 and have accumulated 20 points. This will be the 3rd game out of 4 against the team during this road trip.
Who to Watch:
Angus Crookshank was drafted by the Senators in the fifth round (126th overall) of the 2018 NHL Draft, Crookshank recently completed his third season of college eligibility with the University of New Hampshire (Hockey East) Wildcats, where he tied for the team-lead in goals (nine) while tying for second in team scoring with 18 points in 20 games. In his overall 90 collegiate games he recorded 63 points (35 goals). In his first 3 professional games during the last week Crookshank has accumulated 4 points (1 goal).
Where to Watch:
Today's game starts at 3pm EST and can be seen LIVE on AHLTV.
Don't forget to download the Belleville Senators app before game time, and follow the Sens social media for updates.
Save 35% on all our clearance items today only! Don't miss out.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 10, 2021
- Texas Beaten by Colorado in 3-0 Shutout - Texas Stars
- Werner, Sherwood Stand Tall in 3-0 Blanking of Stars - Colorado Eagles
- Iowa Secures Point with Late Comeback in 5-4 OT Loss to Chicago - Iowa Wild
- Crunch Roll Past Comets, 5-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Amerks Fall to Cleveland in Series Opener - Rochester Americans
- Wolves Rally for OT Win in Iowa - Chicago Wolves
- Comets Drop Contest to Crunch, 5-1 - Utica Comets
- Monsters Set New Franchise Record with 9-2 Victory over Amerks - Cleveland Monsters
- Rocket Sneak Past Marlies 4-3 - Toronto Marlies
- Veleno Reassigned to Griffins by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Schnarr Scores Twice in 5-4 OT Loss to Penguins - Binghamton Devils
- Moose Use Overtime to Top Belleville - Manitoba Moose
- Allison and Laczynski Recalled to Taxi Squad - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Fall to Hartford Wolf Pack, 6-1 - Providence Bruins
- April 11 Game at Lehigh Valley Postponed - Binghamton Devils
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Changes - AHL
- Sunday Game Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack Dispatch Providence, 6-1 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Tonight's Hershey Bears Road Game at Lehigh Valley Postponed - Hershey Bears
- Game Tonight Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - AHL
- Syracuse Crunch Reassign Nikita Pavlychev to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Game Preview: Condors Host San Jose at 6 p.m. on AHLTV - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Moose, April 10th - Belleville Senators
- Blue Jackets Reassign Defensemen Bayreuther, Peeke to Taxi Squad - Cleveland Monsters
- Belleville Senators Add Curtis Douglas on An Amateur Tryout Agreement - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Game #23 San Diego at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Mike Carcone Nets Four Goals In High-Scoring Battle With Gulls - Tucson Roadrunners
- Offense Pushes Gulls past Tucson - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Senators Extend Troy Mann as Head Coach of AHL's Belleville Senators
- Craig Belfer, AHL Athletic Trainers Selected as Winners of Yanick Dupre Memorial Award
- AHL Board of Governors Approves Plan for Schedule Unification
- Sokolov Named to Canadian Division All-Star Team
- Thank You from the Belleville Senators