Allison and Laczynski Recalled to Taxi Squad
Lehigh Valley, PA - The Philadelphia Flyers have announced that they have recalled forwards Wade Allison and Tanner Laczynski from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms to the Flyers Taxi Squad.
Allison, 23, is a rookie right wing out of Western Michigan University who has been especially strong since joining the team in March following ankle surgery two months earlier. The powerful shooter blasted home goals in his first two pro games and has scored four goals with five assists for nine points in his eight games with the Phantoms. The Myrtle, Manitoba native was a second-round selection of the Flyers in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.
Laczynski, 23, made his NHL debut with the Philadelphia Flyers on April 3 against the New York Islanders and also played on April 5 against the Boston Bruins. He became the 28th Lehigh Valley Phantom to receive a recall for his NHL debut with the Flyers.
Laczynski is a rookie forward out of Ohio State who has impressed in his debut professional season with six goals and four assists for 10 points in 14 games. On Friday, March 26 at Newark he recorded a hat trick against the Binghamton Devils which he completed with a spectacular between the legs move flipping the puck backwards between his skates to score on the forehand on his shorthanded breakaway. The Minooka, Illinois native was a Round 6 selection of the Flyers in 2016.
Images from this story
Lehigh Valley Phantoms forward Wade Allison
Lehigh Valley Phantoms forward Tanner Laczynski
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 10, 2021
- Texas Beaten by Colorado in 3-0 Shutout - Texas Stars
- Werner, Sherwood Stand Tall in 3-0 Blanking of Stars - Colorado Eagles
- Iowa Secures Point with Late Comeback in 5-4 OT Loss to Chicago - Iowa Wild
- Crunch Roll Past Comets, 5-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Amerks Fall to Cleveland in Series Opener - Rochester Americans
- Wolves Rally for OT Win in Iowa - Chicago Wolves
- Comets Drop Contest to Crunch, 5-1 - Utica Comets
- Monsters Set New Franchise Record with 9-2 Victory over Amerks - Cleveland Monsters
- Rocket Sneak Past Marlies 4-3 - Toronto Marlies
- Veleno Reassigned to Griffins by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Schnarr Scores Twice in 5-4 OT Loss to Penguins - Binghamton Devils
- Moose Use Overtime to Top Belleville - Manitoba Moose
- Allison and Laczynski Recalled to Taxi Squad - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Fall to Hartford Wolf Pack, 6-1 - Providence Bruins
- April 11 Game at Lehigh Valley Postponed - Binghamton Devils
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Changes - AHL
- Sunday Game Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolf Pack Dispatch Providence, 6-1 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Tonight's Hershey Bears Road Game at Lehigh Valley Postponed - Hershey Bears
- Game Tonight Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Change - AHL
- Syracuse Crunch Reassign Nikita Pavlychev to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Game Preview: Condors Host San Jose at 6 p.m. on AHLTV - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Moose, April 10th - Belleville Senators
- Blue Jackets Reassign Defensemen Bayreuther, Peeke to Taxi Squad - Cleveland Monsters
- Belleville Senators Add Curtis Douglas on An Amateur Tryout Agreement - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Game #23 San Diego at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Mike Carcone Nets Four Goals In High-Scoring Battle With Gulls - Tucson Roadrunners
- Offense Pushes Gulls past Tucson - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.