Eagles Recall Forward Tim McGauley
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that the team has recalled forward Tim McGauley from the ECHL's Utah Grizzlies. McGauley has generated two goals and eight assists in 13 games with Utah this season. The 6-foot-1, 180-pound center posted two goals and six assists in in 23 AHL games last season with the Eagles.
McGauley was signed to a three-year deal with the Washington Capitals in 2015 while in the midst of a highly-successful career with the Brandon Wheat Kings of the WHL. In five seasons with the Wheat Kings, he would register 102 goals and 157 assists in 276 games, including a 2014-15 season that would see him post 42 goals and 63 assists. Those numbers would earn McGauley Eastern Conference Player of the Year honors and land him a spot as a finalist for the Four Broncos Memorial Trophy, awarded to the WHL's top player. His major-junior career would culminate in 2015-16 when he helped lead Brandon to a WHL Championship.
McGaluey has collected 11 total points in 37 AHL games with the Eagles and Hershey Bears, he has also amassed 91 points in 139 ECHL contests with Utah and the South Carolina Stingrays.
Colorado returns to action when the Eagles travel to take on the San Jose Barracuda on Friday, November 22nd at 8:00pm MT at SAP Center in San Jose, California.
Tickets for all regular season contests are on sale now and can be purchased at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling (970) 686-SHOT.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 22, 2019
- Husso Earns Shutout Win over Stars - San Antonio Rampage
- Stars Suffer Shutout Loss to San Antonio - Texas Stars
- Great Scott: Phantoms Storm Back to Win in Overtime - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Amerks Blank Wolf Pack for Fourth Straight Win - Rochester Americans
- Penguins Streak at Six After 4-2 Win at Springfield - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Third-Period Rally Nets Admirals' Ninth Straight Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Predators Reassign Santini to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Admirals Win Ninth Straight Game - Milwaukee Admirals
- Lagace records league-leading fourth shutout for Providence - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Comets Grounded by Rocket in Laval - Utica Comets
- P-Bruins Blank Bridgeport Sound Tigers, 5-0 - Providence Bruins
- Checkers Surrender Lead in Wild OT Loss to Lehigh Valley - Charlotte Checkers
- T-Birds' Comeback Try Stymied by DeSmith, Penguins - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Monsters Sweep Wolves with 3-0 Win - Cleveland Monsters
- Wolves Can't Unlock Monsters - Chicago Wolves
- Sens Stun Devils in Dominant Victory - Belleville Senators
- 4-0 Setback Places Pack on First Skid of Season - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Devils Stumble at Home to Sens, 6-3 - Binghamton Devils
- Forward Jayson Megna Reassigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Eagles Recall Forward Tim McGauley - Colorado Eagles
- Griffins Host 20th Annual Teddy Bear Toss against Manitoba - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Forward Kody Clark Loaned to Bears - Hershey Bears
- Kings Assign Luff to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Flyers Loan Andy Andreoff to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Game 17 Preview: Ontario at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Red Wings Assign Smith, Griffins Recall Loggins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Friday, November 22 vs. Hartford Wolf Pack - Rochester Americans
- Moose Sign Forward Hunter Fejes - Manitoba Moose
- Ottawa Recalls Beaudin, Lajoie - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Face Three Atlantic Division Opponents this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Devils, November 22 - Belleville Senators
- Lewington Returns to Bears, Djoos Recalled by Capitals - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.