Classic Park in Eastlake to Host Free Movie Nights & College Football Watch Party Starting September 14
EASTLAKE, OH - The Lake County Captains, the Class A-Affiliate of the Cleveland Indians, will be hosting three, free movie nights at Classic Park on Saturday, September 14th, 21st and 28th plus a college football watch party on Saturday, October 5th. Admission and parking to all movie nights and the college football watch party is free.
The festivities start with three straight Saturday night movie nights. First up on September 14th is Avengers: Endgame. On September 21st, The Secret Life of Pets 2 will hit the big screen at Classic Park. The Lego Movie 2 will be shown on September 28th. The main gate at Classic Park will open for all three dates at 6 PM while the showtime for all three movies is 7:00 PM.
On October 5th fans can come to Classic Park and watch some college football as the Scarlet and Gray from Columbus take on the Green and White from East Lansing. Gates open for the watch party at 6:30 PM, while kickoff is set for 7:30 PM.
Food, beverages and alcohol sales will be available at Classic Park during each of the events. No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
The Lake County Captains have qualified for the 2019 Midwest League Playoffs which begin at Classic Park on Wednesday, September 4th at 7 PM versus the Great Lakes Loons (Los Angeles Dodgers). Tickets to all playoff games and all Captains games are available online at www.Captainsbaseball.com or by calling 440-954-WINS.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 28, 2019
- Cubs Take Step Closer to Playoffs with 13-4 Win over TinCaps - South Bend Cubs
- Stellar Pitching, Four-Run 10th Propel Captains - Lake County Captains
- Four-run Seventh Lifts Chiefs Over Snappers - Peoria Chiefs
- Abreu's Walkoff Double Beats Kane County 3-2 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Beloit falls 9-5 in final road opener of the year - Beloit Snappers
- Jump for Joy - LumberKings are Playoff Bound - Clinton LumberKings
- Bees Shutout By Playoff-Clinching LumberKings - Burlington Bees
- Lugnuts Continue Dominance of Whitecaps - Lansing Lugnuts
- Hot Rods Fall 5-1 in 10 Innings to Open Series - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Celebration Stalled: Wisconsin Walks off on Cougars - Kane County Cougars
- Kernels Win 1-0 with Another Walk-Off - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Lopez Homers in Homestand Opener - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- River Bandits Drop Heartbreaker for Second Straight Night - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Schuyler Home Run, Big Double Plays Key Dragons 5-3 Win in Midland - Dayton Dragons
- Camels Can't Get over Hump - Great Lakes Loons
- MWL Post-Season All-Star Closer Finfrock Promoted to Dunedin - Lansing Lugnuts
- Giveaways abound in LumberKings final homestand in 2019 - Clinton LumberKings
- TinCaps Game Notes: August 28 vs. South Bend (Game 133) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Classic Park in Eastlake to Host Free Movie Nights & College Football Watch Party Starting September 14 - Lake County Captains
- Postponed Game at Bowling Green Could be Made up in South Bend on Monday - South Bend Cubs
- Jesus Gonzalez Joins TinCaps as Martinez Departs - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dragons Notes for Wednesday - Dayton Dragons
- The South Bend Cubs to Play Their Last Three Regular Season Games over Labor Day Weekend - South Bend Cubs
- Whitecaps Blanked in 2019 Home Finale - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Loons Outlast Lugnuts - Great Lakes Loons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lake County Captains Stories
- Captains Invited to Become Indians' New Class-A Advanced Affiliate
- Signed and Game-Used Bieber, Ram=C3=ADrez, Lindor Memorabilia Featured in Captains Charities Auction and Raffle
- Captains Promote Roth to Assistant GM, Name Maskey Director of Turf Management
- Official Statement from the Captains Regarding Sunday's Trunk Or Treat Event and COVID-19
- NCAA DIII College World Series Coming to Eastlake in 2024