The South Bend Cubs to Play Their Last Three Regular Season Games over Labor Day Weekend
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The South Bend Cubs have announced their next homestand, the final of the 2019 regular season. Included in this homestand is the popular Marvel Super Hero Day on Sunday, September 1. Come dressed as your favorite Marvel character and be one of the first 750 fans and receive a Captain America bobblehead. Also in this homestand is the final chance this year to bring your dog to Four Winds Field. Dog Day Monday takes place September 2. First pitch for this Labor Day game is 2:05 p.m. ET.
All homestand games take place at Four Winds Field, 501 W. South Street, South Bend. Tickets can be purchased online at SouthBendCubs.com or by calling the Box Office at 574-235-9988.
Saturday, August 31, vs Bowling Green Hot Rods, 7:05 p.m. ET
Gates open at 5 p.m.
Fan Appreciation Night: The South Bend Cubs honor fans with in-game giveaways and surprises
Flat Screen Saturday: Every inning, one fan in attendance will win a 55-inch flat screen TV
Home Run for Life: A patient from Beacon Children's Hospital will be honored and run the bases during the game
Post-Game Fireworks: Begin immediately following the game
Sunday, September 1, vs. Bowling Green Hot Rods, 2:05 p.m. ET
Gates open at noon
Marvel Super Hero Day: The first 750 fans through the gate will receive a Captain America bobblehead.
Sundae FUNday: Play catch on the field before the game and meet your favorite South Bend Cubs player during the pre-game autograph session
Monday, September 2, vs Bowling Green Hot Rods, 2:05 p.m. ET
Gates open at 1 p.m.
Dog Day Monday: Bring your furry friend to the park and enjoy $2 hot dogs, $2 peanuts, $2 and popcorn. Plus free fun zone wristbands for kids 12 and under.
Baseball Bank Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans through the gate will receive a South Bend Cubs baseball bank
As a reminder, the gates open two hours prior to the first pitch for all Friday, Saturday and Sunday games throughout the season. The 1st Source Bank Performance Center will be open during home games for all ticket holders.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 28, 2019
- Cubs Take Step Closer to Playoffs with 13-4 Win over TinCaps - South Bend Cubs
- Stellar Pitching, Four-Run 10th Propel Captains - Lake County Captains
- Four-run Seventh Lifts Chiefs Over Snappers - Peoria Chiefs
- Abreu's Walkoff Double Beats Kane County 3-2 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Beloit falls 9-5 in final road opener of the year - Beloit Snappers
- Jump for Joy - LumberKings are Playoff Bound - Clinton LumberKings
- Bees Shutout By Playoff-Clinching LumberKings - Burlington Bees
- Lugnuts Continue Dominance of Whitecaps - Lansing Lugnuts
- Hot Rods Fall 5-1 in 10 Innings to Open Series - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Celebration Stalled: Wisconsin Walks off on Cougars - Kane County Cougars
- Kernels Win 1-0 with Another Walk-Off - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Lopez Homers in Homestand Opener - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- River Bandits Drop Heartbreaker for Second Straight Night - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Schuyler Home Run, Big Double Plays Key Dragons 5-3 Win in Midland - Dayton Dragons
- Camels Can't Get over Hump - Great Lakes Loons
- MWL Post-Season All-Star Closer Finfrock Promoted to Dunedin - Lansing Lugnuts
- Giveaways abound in LumberKings final homestand in 2019 - Clinton LumberKings
- TinCaps Game Notes: August 28 vs. South Bend (Game 133) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Classic Park in Eastlake to Host Free Movie Nights & College Football Watch Party Starting September 14 - Lake County Captains
- Postponed Game at Bowling Green Could be Made up in South Bend on Monday - South Bend Cubs
- Jesus Gonzalez Joins TinCaps as Martinez Departs - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dragons Notes for Wednesday - Dayton Dragons
- The South Bend Cubs to Play Their Last Three Regular Season Games over Labor Day Weekend - South Bend Cubs
- Whitecaps Blanked in 2019 Home Finale - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Loons Outlast Lugnuts - Great Lakes Loons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent South Bend Cubs Stories
- City of South Bend and South Bend Cubs Extend Stadium Agreement to 2041
- South Bend Cubs Valentine's Day Packages Now Available with Delivery by Stu and Swoop
- South Bend Cubs Receive Invitation to Join New Minor League Baseball System
- Watch the ACC Football Championship at Four Winds Field December 19
- South Bend Cubs Announce New Assistant General Manager