Antoine Bibeau Shines in Belleville Sens' Victory
BELLEVILLE, ON - Antoine Bibeau made a career-high 49 saves as the Belleville Senators defeated the Laval Rocket 4-1 on Teddy Bear Toss Night at CAA Arena.
Laval opened the scoring at the 13:05 mark of the first period when Lucas Condotta found the back of the net on a wrap-around. Later in the frame, the Senators evened the score through Angus Crookshank, who unleashed the Teddy Bears, notching his fifth of the campaign with a strong wrister on the power play to make it 1-1 after twenty minutes of play.
In the second, Belleville built on their advantage when Crookshank collected his second of the contest with a redirection with the man advantage, making the score 2-1 after forty minutes of play.
Early in the third, the Senators continued to dominate the special teams battle as Cole Reinhardt tallied shorthanded before Scott Sabourin secured the hard-fought victory with a long-range goal into an empty net.
Sens On Special Teams:
Power Play: 2/2| Penalty Kill: 5/5
Antoine Bibeau made 49 saves.
Rourke Chartier extended his point streak to six straight.
Angus Crookshank has goals in back-to-back games.
Jake Lucchini tallied two assists tonight.
Cole Reinhardt scored his second shorthanded goal of the season.
Images from this story
Belleville Senators' Antoine Bibeau celebrates win
Bears on the ice for Teddy Bear Toss Night
Belleville Senators' Antoine Bibeau And Cole Reinhardt Celebrate Victory
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 26, 2022
- Reign fall to Roadrunners - Ontario Reign
- Antoine Bibeau Shines in Belleville Sens' Victory - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Dominate Amerks 5-1 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Oskari Salminen Finishes With 24 Saves In Victory - Manitoba Moose
- Texas Completes Two-Game Road Sweep Over Chicago - Texas Stars
- Manitoba's Power-Play Takes Down Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Amerks Stumble Against Phantoms In Weekend Finale - Rochester Americans
- Wolves Defeated by Stars 5-1 - Chicago Wolves
- Another Late Comeback Caps Pens' 3-2 Shootout Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Dylan Garand Makes Career-High 38 Saves, But Wolf Pack Fall 1-0 in Shootout to Bears - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sikura Tallies Twice; Hogs Split Weekend with Admirals - Rockford IceHogs
- Bears Prevail In 1-0 Shootout Win Over Wolf Pack - Hershey Bears
- Toporowski's Hat-Trick and Wagner's Overtime Winner Lead P-Bruins to 6-5 Victory Over Crunch - Providence Bruins
- Crunch Topped by Bruins, 6-5, in Overtime - Syracuse Crunch
- Afanasyev Scores Two in Admirals' Win - Milwaukee Admirals
- Sikura Tallies Twice, Hogs Split Weekend With Admirals - Rockford IceHogs
- T-Birds' Hard-Fought Effort Earns Point vs. Penguins - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Barracuda Sign Defenseman Jalen Smereck to PTO - San Jose Barracuda
- Comets Holtz Lifts Team In Overtime Over Checkers, 3-2 - Utica Comets
- Colorado Eagles Outlast Iowa Wild, 2-1 - Iowa Wild
- Colorado Rallies for Sixth-Straight Win in 2-1 Triumph Over Iowa - Colorado Eagles
- San Diego Gulls Reassign Goaltender Daniel Mannella to Tulsa - San Diego Gulls
- Greaves Backs Monsters to 5-1 Win Over Marlies - Cleveland Monsters
- Colorado Eagles Recall Forward Tarun Fizer - Colorado Eagles
- Wolf Pack Eye Weekend Split in Rematch vs. Bears at XL Center - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Game Preview: Iowa Wild at Colorado Eagles - Iowa Wild
- NHL Veteran Alex Chiasson Joins Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Sign Defenseman Brenden Miller to Pro Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Game #16 - Roadrunners at Reign - Tucson Roadrunners
- Surging Hogs Offense Heads to Milwaukee - Rockford IceHogs
- Sikura, Hogs Snap Admirals' Streak - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Belleville Sens Head Into All-Star Break With A Hard-Fought Point
- Ottawa Senators release statement regarding coaching staff
- Belleville Sens Earn Emphatic Win Over Amerks
- Belleville Sens Sign Forward John Quenneville to American Hockey League Contract
- Belleville Sens Conclude Road Trip with Loss to Thunderbirds