Atlanta United Signs Mitch Hildebrandt
ATLANTA - Atlanta United announced it has signed Mitch Hildebrandt. The 29-year-old goalkeeper spent the last two seasons with FC Cincinnati and was named the 2016 United Soccer League (USL) Goalkeeper of the Year. "Over the last two years, Mitch has done very well at the USL level and he has earned an opportunity to play in MLS," said Atlanta United Vice President and Technical Director Carlos Bocanegra. "We are pleased to add him to our roster and confident in his ability to add to the over...
Paid Partner Content
- Reaction to new Stripers name mixed among Gwinnett's minor-league baseball fans
- Gwinnett Stripers announced as replacement name for Gwinnett Braves
- Eight Georgia Gwinnett College soccer players make All-East Region
- Georgia Swarm start NLL Champions Cup defense Friday
- Former Gwinnett high school stars were on both sides of the SEC title game