Wolf Pack Trade Tom McCollum and Lewis Zerter-Gossage to Lehigh Valley
HARTFORD: Hartford Wolf Pack general manager Chris Drury announced today that the Wolf Pack has traded goaltender Tom McCollum and forward Lewis Zerter-Gossage to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, in exchange for future considerations.
McCollum, an 11th-year pro, has appeared in seven games with the Wolf Pack this season, going 2-2-2 with a 2.37 goals-against average and a 90.6% save percentage. He has also seen action in 14 ECHL contests between the Maine Mariners and the Florida Everblades, compiling a combined 8-5-0 record with a 3.23 GAA, an 89.6% save percentage and one shutout.
McCollum was signed to an AHL contract by the Wolf Pack July 1, 2019.
Zerter-Gossage, a rookie out of Harvard University who was signed to an AHL contract by the Wolf Pack April 17, 2019, has two goals and one assist for three points in 25 games with the Wolf Pack this season. He has seen action in 13 games with Maine, registering one goal and five assists for six points, along with six penalty minutes.
Last season, Zerter-Gossage suited up for five games with the Wolf Pack at the conclusion of his last of four college campaigns, notching two goals and a +1.
The Wolf Pack are back in action tomorrow night, Friday, February 21, when they head to Springfield to meet the Thunderbirds in a 7:05 game. The Wolf Pack's next home game is this Saturday, February 22, when they host the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins at 7:00. That is "Hartford Hockey Heritage Night", as the Wolf Pack celebrate over 40 years of Hartford hockey history. The first 2,00 fans into the game that night will receive a free 2020 Wolf Pack Sonar bobblehead, presented by Xfinity.
Tickets for all 2019-20 Wolf Pack home games are on sale now at the Sunwave Gas & Power Ticket Office at the XL Center, on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com and by phone at (860) 722-9425. Tickets purchased in advance for kids 12 or younger start at just $10 each, and all tickets will have a $3 day-of-game increase.
To speak with a Wolf Pack representative about season or group tickets, or any of the Wolf Pack's many ticketing options, call (860) 722-9425. To visit the Wolf Pack on line, go to www.hartfordwolfpack.com.
Images from this story
Hartford Wolf Pack goaltender Tom McCollum
Hartford Wolf Pack forward Lewis Zerter-Gossage
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 20, 2020
- Condors Home Tomorrow with $2 Beer (805) and $1 Hot Dogs - Bakersfield Condors
- Dries Recalled by Avalanche, Tynan, McGauley, Wagner Return to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Lashoff Recalled by Detroit - Grand Rapids Griffins
- San Diego Gulls Announce New Gulls Elite Membership Program - San Diego Gulls
- Graham Knott Reassigned to Pengunis from Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 20 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Join the Hogs Friday for $2 Bud Lights - Rockford IceHogs
- Florida Panthers Recall F Dryden Hunt from Springfield - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Griffins Rally Past Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Canucks Return Guillaume Brisebois and Tyler Graovac to Comets - Utica Comets
- Florida Panthers Acquire F Danick Martel from Tampa Bay Lightning - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Tampa Bay Lightning Acquire Forward Anthony Greco from Florida Panthers - Syracuse Crunch
- Ontario Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- Dallas Stars Reassign Left Wing Joel Kiviranta to Texas - Texas Stars
- Toronto at Texas Game Rescheduled for March 2 - Toronto Marlies
- Thunderbirds Recall D Dylan MacPherson from Loan to Greenville - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Game against Toronto Rescheduled for March 2 - Texas Stars
- Wolf Pack Trade Tom McCollum and Lewis Zerter-Gossage to Lehigh Valley - Hartford Wolf Pack
- NHL Defensemen Shayne Gostisbehere Joins Phantoms for Conditioning - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Phantoms Acquire G Tom McCollum and F Lewis Zerter-Gossage - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Gulls Topple Stockton, 3-2 - San Diego Gulls
- Quine Extends Record Point Streak, Heat Fall 3-2 - Stockton Heat
- Iowa Stuns Milwaukee with 3-2 Victory - Iowa Wild
- Rocket Drop 5-4 Shootout Decision to Moose - Laval Rocket
- Admirals Fall Late to Wild - Milwaukee Admirals
- Senators Rally to Top Amerks in Overtime - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.