Syracuse Crunch to Host '94 Night March 30
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch are celebrating 25 years of hockey in downtown Syracuse with '94 Night when the team hosts the Utica Comets on Saturday, March 30.
As part of the team's 25th season celebration, Brian Loney, John Badduke, Mike Fountain, Mike Peca, Brent Tully, Scott Walker and Mark Wotton will return to the War Memorial Arena. The team will hold a pregame meet-and-greet with the returning players from the 1994-95 season in the All Who Served Club beginning at 6 p.m. Access to the meet-and-greet will be available for all suite ticketholders and club members. Single-game club passes will be available for $10 and will include full-game access to the club. Proceeds from the single-game club passes will go towards the Crunch Foundation.
Prior to the game, the returning players will participate in an on-ice pregame ceremony and ceremonial puck drop. Players will then be available for autographs during the first intermission in Memorial Hall.
During the game, the Crunch will celebrate its inaugural season in 1994 by wearing throwback uniforms. The team will wear black jerseys with teal and purple featuring the original logo with the Tampa Bay Lightning and current Crunch logo on the shoulders. Original Crunchman will also be in attendance for the night.
Additionally, the Crunch are rolling back ticket prices. Tickets in Sections 201, 210 through 215 and 225 can be purchased for $12, the original price of a single-game ticket in 1994. Additional fees apply. Fans can purchase tickets by calling 315-473-4444, visiting the Crunch office or War Memorial Arena Box Office.
Following the game, the Crunch will hold a live auction on the ice for Nolan Valleau, Dennis Yan, Boris Katchouk, Ross Colton, Dominik Masin, Gabriel Dumont, Daniel Walcott and Cory Conacher jerseys. Other game-worn and game-issued jerseys, including the returning players' jerseys, will be available through the team's online auction site at www.syracusecrunch.com/auctions.
Single game tickets and packages for the 2018-19 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 23, 2019
- $87,095 Raised for Local Family, Eagles Grab Point in Standings - Colorado Eagles
- Ads Surge Late to Sail Away with 8-2 Win - Rockford IceHogs
- Stars Burned by Late Griffins Goals - Texas Stars
- Rampage Shut out by Wolves - San Antonio Rampage
- Crunch Blow Past Comets, 6-2, Clinch Playoff Berth - Syracuse Crunch
- Lafferty's Hat Trick Helps Penguins to 5-4 Overtime Win over Phantoms - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- First-Place Wolves Roll in San Antonio - Chicago Wolves
- Sens Narrowly Beaten by Sound Tigers - Belleville Senators
- Bridgeport sweeps season series against Belleville and pushes its point streak at home to nine games - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rocket Overcome Two-Goal Deficit and Defeat Thunderbirds 3-2 in Overtime - Laval Rocket
- Phantoms Earn 3 Points in Weekend Series with Penguins - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Ads Dominate Hogs in 8-2 Win - Milwaukee Admirals
- Monsters Rocket Past Bears on Moon Landing Night by 5-2 Final Score - Cleveland Monsters
- Monsters Skate Past Bears, 5-2 - Hershey Bears
- Devils Surrender Lead in 3-1 Loss at Providence - Binghamton Devils
- Carey Leads P-Bruins over Devils 3-1 - Providence Bruins
- Checkers Power past Wolf Pack - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Rocket Erase Deficit to Steal Victory from T-Birds on Sold out Pucks N' Paws Night - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Comets Stumble in Loss to Syracuse - Utica Comets
- Amerks Snap Skid, Reach 40-Win Mark with 5-2 Victory over Marlies - Rochester Americans
- Checkers Continue Hot Streak with Another Home Win - Charlotte Checkers
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Sherwood and Steel - San Diego Gulls
- Defender Tyler Lewington Recalled by Capitals - Hershey Bears
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Goaltender Atte Tolvanen to AHL Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Roadrunners Sign Busby to Amateur Tryout - Tucson Roadrunners
- Game #59 Preview: Tucson vs. San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- Syracuse Crunch to Hold the Great New York State Fair Night March 29 - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch to Host '94 Night March 30 - Syracuse Crunch
- Marlies Kick off Doubleheader Weekend against Amerks - Toronto Marlies
- Game Preview: Bears at Monsters, 7:05 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Sens Recall Carlisle from Loan - Belleville Senators
- Griffins Recall Trevor Hamilton from Walleye - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Detroit Recalls Matt Puempel - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Sound Tigers - Belleville Senators
- Dallas Stars Recall Center Justin Dowling - Texas Stars
- Blue Jackets Reassign Goaltender Matiss Kivlenieks to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Sound Tigers Look to Continue Winning Ways at Home - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Reign Tops Bakersfield in Shootout - Ontario Reign
- Ads Use Three-Goal First to Punch Hole Through Hogs - Rockford IceHogs
- Condors Gain Point and Extend Division Lead in Ontario - Bakersfield Condors
- Iowa Can't Complete Comeback as Team Falls to Stockton 5-3 - Iowa Wild
- Robinson, Special Teams Guide Stockton to 5-3 Win - Stockton Heat
- Appleby Backstops Moose to Shutout of Colorado - Manitoba Moose
- Appleby Stymies Eagles as Moose Top Colorado, 2-0 - Colorado Eagles
- Admirals Earn Key Win over IceHogs - Milwaukee Admirals
- Lacouvee Makes 35 Saves in 2-1 Shootout Loss to Comets - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.