Stars, Barracuda Postponement Relocated to San Jose on April 14
CEDAR PARK, Texas - The Texas Stars, American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars, announced today with the AHL and San Jose Barracuda that their postponed game on Feb. 16, 2021 has been reschedule and relocated to Solar4America Ice at San Jose on Apr. 14, 2021 at 5 p.m. PT.
The Barracuda have completed their only trip to H-E-B Center at Cedar Park this year and will not be returning for the remainder of the 2020-21 season. This change will reduce Texas' home schedule to 14 remaining games and increase their road schedule to 16 remaining games.
Fans who purchased tickets to the game on Tuesday, Feb. 16 through Ticketmaster.com and have not already received a refund, should contact Ticketmaster's Customer Support. Fans with season ticket packages that have been impacted by this change to the schedule will have their tickets automatically banked in their account for a future game this season. Please direct questions to the Stars ticket department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (512) GO-STARS (467-8277).
The Stars begin a three-game road trip on Wednesday, Mar. 3 at 7:30 p.m. CT as they face the Tucson Roadrunners at Tucson Convention Center Arena. The Stars and Roadrunners will play three of their six meetings this season across four nights from Mar. 3 to Mar. 6.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars. For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
Images from this story
Texas Stars face the San Jose Barracuda
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 1, 2021
- Moose Rally Falls Short - Manitoba Moose
- Crunch Defeat Amerks, 4-3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Stars, Barracuda Postponement Relocated to San Jose on April 14 - Texas Stars
- Morin Assigned to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Amerks Comeback Falls Just Short in Syracuse - Rochester Americans
- Wolves Insider: A Goal-Scoring Juggernaut - Chicago Wolves
- AHL Announces Changes to Barracuda's Schedule - San Jose Barracuda
- Rich Clune Named Toronto Marlies Captain - Toronto Marlies
- Phantoms Welcome Fans Back to PPL Center at 15% Capacity - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- TSN1200 to Provide Broadcast Coverage of All Belleville Senators Home Games - Belleville Senators
- Roadrunners Reading Day Tuesday with Bookmans - Tucson Roadrunners
- San Diego Gulls Defenseman Jamie Drysdale Named CCM/AHL Rookie of the Month - San Diego Gulls
- Logan Thompson Named CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month - Henderson Silver Knights
- Pitlick Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month - Chicago Wolves
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 4 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Pitlick, Drysdale, Thompson Named CCM/AHL Award Winners for February - AHL
- Canadiens Agree to Terms on Three-Year Entry-Level Contract with Defenseman Gianni Fairbrother - Laval Rocket
- Logan Shaw Named 4th Captain in Franchise History - Belleville Senators
- Max Willman Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Lehigh Valley's Max Willman Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Laval Rocket Release Forward Kevin Lynch - Laval Rocket
- Belleville Senators Sign Goaltender Tye Austin to An Amateur Tryout - Belleville Senators
- Barracuda End Reign 3-1 - San Jose Barracuda
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.