Rampage Host Third Annual Teddy Bear Toss Friday
SAN ANTONIO (December 12, 2007) - The San Antonio Rampage, the top affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes, will host their third annual "Teddy Bear Toss" on Friday, December 14 when the Quad City Flames visit the AT&T Center at 7 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to bring unwrapped, stuffed animals to the game and throw them onto the ice when the Rampage score their first goal. Toys collected will be donated to the US Marine Corps' Toys-for-Tots program.
Fans may also donate toys to the Toys-for-Tots program by visiting any one of the donation stations inside the AT&T Center, located on Plaza Level. For each donated item, fans will receive one free team poster and will have the opportunity to get it autographed by the team after the game. Fans can also purchase a team poster for $5 and will receive a free bear to toss, compliments of H-E-B.
The Toys-for-Tots mission is to collect new, unwrapped toys and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community and to send a message of hope to needy youngsters that will motivate them to grow into responsible, productive, patriotic citizens and community leaders.
Tickets are available and can be purchased at the AT&T Center box office, by calling Ticketmaster at (210) 225-TEAM (8326), or by visiting the team's website at www.sarampage.com. For more ticket information, please call 210.444.5554. The 2007-08 San Antonio Rampage season is presented by The Money Box.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2007
- Flames ignite in third period, stun Rampage 4-2 - San Antonio Rampage
- Sound Tigers' comeback falls a goal short - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Power Their Way to Win Over Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Stafford's Shootout Stunner Secures Griffins' 2-1 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Aeros' 6-1 win over Hartford extend swin streak to five games - Houston Aeros
- Albany Tames Sound Tigers 4-3 - Albany River Rats
- P-Bruins Defeat Devils 6-5 in a Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Bulldogs Pick Up Point In Shootout Loss To Griffs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Moose & Yearling Foundation donate over $5,000 in gifts to Children's Hospital - Manitoba Moose
- Schwarz Returns from Blues - Peoria Rivermen
- Rivermen to Host Big Buddy Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Drake Bell at Rivermen Game Friday Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Sergei Kostitsyn Recalled By Montreal; Cory Urquhart And Jimmy Bonneau Re-Assigned To Hamilton - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Crunch Announce Details of Fidelis Al's Pals 'Kid of the Month' Program, Presented by Edy's - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose to honour Vanier Cup champion Bisons Saturday night - Manitoba Moose
- Rivermen Community Calendar - Peoria Rivermen
- Falcons To Host Ticket Package Holder Locker Room Tours - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Host Third Annual Teddy Bear Toss Friday - San Antonio Rampage
- Rampage Seek Three-Way Tie For First Place In West Division - San Antonio Rampage
- Zaba heads up from Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- AHL Quick Hits - AHL
- River Rats Call Up Peters From Florida - Albany River Rats
- Game Time for January 5th Moved to 8:00 pm - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Announce Details of 'Mirasty Mohawk Night' - Syracuse Crunch
- AHL suspends Weber for three - Rochester Americans
- Home Stand Continues Versus Defending Champs - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids