Crunch Announce Details of 'Mirasty Mohawk Night'
Syracuse, NY (December 12, 2007) - The Syracuse Crunch announced today that in honor of Jon Mirasty signing his first AHL contract, any fan that attends the Crunch's December 15 game sporting a mohawk hairstyle will receive a free ticket to that night's game against the Hamilton Bulldogs.
Mirasty, who arrived at the Crunch's training camp sporting a mohawk style haircut, has appeared in 11 games this season for the Crunch, tallying 1 goal and 13 penalty minutes. A native of Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, Mirasty was signed by the Crunch to a professional try-out contract on October 2, 2007.
Ticket offer is valid only on December 15 at the Crunch's Box Office.
The Crunch's next game is Wednesday, December 12 as they travel to Lake Erie to take on the Monsters. The Crunch return home Saturday, December 15 to battle the Hamilton Bulldogs at the War Memorial at Oncenter. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Crunch office at (315) 473- 4444, stopping by the Oncenter Box Office, located on the State Street side of the War Memorial or by calling TicketMaster at (315) 472-0700.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2007
- Flames ignite in third period, stun Rampage 4-2 - San Antonio Rampage
- Sound Tigers' comeback falls a goal short - Bridgeport Islanders
- Crunch Power Their Way to Win Over Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Stafford's Shootout Stunner Secures Griffins' 2-1 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Aeros' 6-1 win over Hartford extend swin streak to five games - Houston Aeros
- Albany Tames Sound Tigers 4-3 - Albany River Rats
- P-Bruins Defeat Devils 6-5 in a Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Bulldogs Pick Up Point In Shootout Loss To Griffs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Moose & Yearling Foundation donate over $5,000 in gifts to Children's Hospital - Manitoba Moose
- Schwarz Returns from Blues - Peoria Rivermen
- Rivermen to Host Big Buddy Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Drake Bell at Rivermen Game Friday Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Sergei Kostitsyn Recalled By Montreal; Cory Urquhart And Jimmy Bonneau Re-Assigned To Hamilton - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Crunch Announce Details of Fidelis Al's Pals 'Kid of the Month' Program, Presented by Edy's - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose to honour Vanier Cup champion Bisons Saturday night - Manitoba Moose
- Rivermen Community Calendar - Peoria Rivermen
- Falcons To Host Ticket Package Holder Locker Room Tours - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Host Third Annual Teddy Bear Toss Friday - San Antonio Rampage
- Rampage Seek Three-Way Tie For First Place In West Division - San Antonio Rampage
- Zaba heads up from Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- AHL Quick Hits - AHL
- River Rats Call Up Peters From Florida - Albany River Rats
- Game Time for January 5th Moved to 8:00 pm - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Announce Details of 'Mirasty Mohawk Night' - Syracuse Crunch
- AHL suspends Weber for three - Rochester Americans
- Home Stand Continues Versus Defending Champs - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Crunch Open 28th Season with a Split
- Jimmy Huntington Named American Hockey League Player of the Week
- Huntington Records Natural Hat Trick in 5-4 Overtime Loss to Monsters
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Goaltender Amir Miftakhov to Syracuse Crunch
- Crunch Rally for 6-4 Win over Monsters in Season Opener