Home Stand Continues Versus Defending Champs
Grand Rapids Griffins (10-13-1-2) vs. Hamilton Bulldogs (8-10-0-3) TONIGHT - 7 p.m. - Van Andel Arena
- The Griffins, 3-1 in their last four games at Van Andel Arena, continue their six-game home stand tonight by hosting the defending Calder Cup champion Hamilton Bulldogs.
- Tonight's another Winning Wednesday. Fans who were in attendance for the Griffins' 3-2 win over the Lake Erie Monsters on Dec. 5 can redeem their ticket stubs for free tickets to tonight's game. Stubs must be redeemed at either The Zone or the Van Andel Arena box office. Similarly, if the Griffins beat Hamilton tonight, each fan in attendance will win a free ticket to the Jan. 16 game against the Rochester Americans.
- Fans can visit griffinshockey.com to print a coupon redeemable at the box office for up to four tickets for only $5 (upper bowl) or $10 (lower bowl) each.
- Following the game, fans can head over to J. Gardella's Tavern (11 Ionia Ave. SW), where Griffins players and coaches will mingle among the crowd. Fans can also show their ticket stub for half-off draught specials.
TICKETS: Tickets for tonight's game are available at The Zone at Van Andel Arena and all Star Tickets Plus outlets, including Meijer stores. Call 222-4000 / 800-585-3737 or purchase online at griffinshockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2007
- Flames ignite in third period, stun Rampage 4-2 - San Antonio Rampage
- Sound Tigers' comeback falls a goal short - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Power Their Way to Win Over Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Stafford's Shootout Stunner Secures Griffins' 2-1 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Aeros' 6-1 win over Hartford extend swin streak to five games - Houston Aeros
- Albany Tames Sound Tigers 4-3 - Albany River Rats
- P-Bruins Defeat Devils 6-5 in a Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Bulldogs Pick Up Point In Shootout Loss To Griffs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Moose & Yearling Foundation donate over $5,000 in gifts to Children's Hospital - Manitoba Moose
- Schwarz Returns from Blues - Peoria Rivermen
- Rivermen to Host Big Buddy Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Drake Bell at Rivermen Game Friday Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Sergei Kostitsyn Recalled By Montreal; Cory Urquhart And Jimmy Bonneau Re-Assigned To Hamilton - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Crunch Announce Details of Fidelis Al's Pals 'Kid of the Month' Program, Presented by Edy's - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose to honour Vanier Cup champion Bisons Saturday night - Manitoba Moose
- Rivermen Community Calendar - Peoria Rivermen
- Falcons To Host Ticket Package Holder Locker Room Tours - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Host Third Annual Teddy Bear Toss Friday - San Antonio Rampage
- Rampage Seek Three-Way Tie For First Place In West Division - San Antonio Rampage
- Zaba heads up from Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- AHL Quick Hits - AHL
- River Rats Call Up Peters From Florida - Albany River Rats
- Game Time for January 5th Moved to 8:00 pm - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Announce Details of 'Mirasty Mohawk Night' - Syracuse Crunch
- AHL suspends Weber for three - Rochester Americans
- Home Stand Continues Versus Defending Champs - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.