Rivermen to Host Big Buddy Night
On Friday, December 14th, the Peoria Rivermen will host Big Buddy Night. Give back to your community by providing less-fortunate children the opportunity to attend an exciting Rivermen home game.
Big Buddy Night will be a fun-filled night for the kids, featuring an appearance by Drake Bell, from Nikelodeon's "Drake and Josh." He will be available to sign autographs from 6 to 8:30 pm. Also, Santa will be making an appearance at the game!
Along with bringing joy to under-privileged kids during the holiday season, donors will be recognized for their efforts. Contributors will be recognized via the video scoreboard and a PA announcement. Also, individuals who donate will be entered into the Rivermen end of the year raffle. Every $10 donated will provide you with one entry. Prizes include a 42" high-def TV, two round-trip airline tickets courtesy of American Airlines, a $750 shopping spree at UFS, and a Rivermen Ultimate Fan Prize Pack.
Over 200 children already will be in attendance thanks to the support of Rivermen fans like you. Help to spread some happiness to those less fortunate by making a donation toward a good cause.
$50 brings 5 underprivileged children to the game
$100 brings 10 children
$200 brings 20 children
This will be an experience that the children will always remember. You cna make their holiday season brighter by being a Big Buddy! To sponsor a child, call the Rivermen Front Office at 676-1040.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2007
- Flames ignite in third period, stun Rampage 4-2 - San Antonio Rampage
- Sound Tigers' comeback falls a goal short - Bridgeport Islanders
- Crunch Power Their Way to Win Over Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Stafford's Shootout Stunner Secures Griffins' 2-1 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Aeros' 6-1 win over Hartford extend swin streak to five games - Houston Aeros
- Albany Tames Sound Tigers 4-3 - Albany River Rats
- P-Bruins Defeat Devils 6-5 in a Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Bulldogs Pick Up Point In Shootout Loss To Griffs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Moose & Yearling Foundation donate over $5,000 in gifts to Children's Hospital - Manitoba Moose
- Schwarz Returns from Blues - Peoria Rivermen
- Rivermen to Host Big Buddy Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Drake Bell at Rivermen Game Friday Night - Peoria Rivermen
- Sergei Kostitsyn Recalled By Montreal; Cory Urquhart And Jimmy Bonneau Re-Assigned To Hamilton - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Crunch Announce Details of Fidelis Al's Pals 'Kid of the Month' Program, Presented by Edy's - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose to honour Vanier Cup champion Bisons Saturday night - Manitoba Moose
- Rivermen Community Calendar - Peoria Rivermen
- Falcons To Host Ticket Package Holder Locker Room Tours - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Host Third Annual Teddy Bear Toss Friday - San Antonio Rampage
- Rampage Seek Three-Way Tie For First Place In West Division - San Antonio Rampage
- Zaba heads up from Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- AHL Quick Hits - AHL
- River Rats Call Up Peters From Florida - Albany River Rats
- Game Time for January 5th Moved to 8:00 pm - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Announce Details of 'Mirasty Mohawk Night' - Syracuse Crunch
- AHL suspends Weber for three - Rochester Americans
- Home Stand Continues Versus Defending Champs - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.