Orlando City SC Announces BODYARMOR as Official Sports Drink
ORLANDO, Fla. - BODYARMOR has become the Official Sports Drink of Orlando City Soccer Club, signing an exclusive Club-level partnership with Orlando City on the heels of a recently announced league-wide sponsorship between BODYARMOR and Major League Soccer.
A limited-edition, custom Orlando City BODYARMOR bottle will be created in celebration of the new partnership. Orlando City SC fans will have the opportunity to win one of these exclusive bottles via an online sweepstakes at drinkbodyarmor.com/MLS-sweepstakes. The sweepstakes will run through Friday, March 20th.
With the partnership, BODYARMOR adds to its long-standing relationship with Orlando City SC, having served as a partner of the Orlando Pride of the National Women's Soccer League since the organization's onset in 2016. The Lions now join 18 other MLS clubs in announcing an exclusive team partnership with the performance beverage, part of the largest multi-year partnership in the sports drink's history.
Major League Soccer unveiled its newest league partner at Banc of California Stadium, home to Los Angeles Football Club, on January 15. Several MLS players, including Orlando City captain Luis Nani were joined by BODYARMOR to celebrate the league-wide campaign.
In addition to becoming the Official Sports Drink of MLS and Orlando City SC, BODYARMOR announced a new youth soccer initiative with an emphasis in supporting camps and clinics in the cities of MLS clubs. The program launched at the Los Angeles event, with BODYARMOR hosting 15 youth players for an on-field skills challenge at Banc of California Stadium, and aligns with Orlando City's mission of enriching the community that it occupies through the sport.
Along with hydrating the players on the pitch, the BODYARMOR logo and branding will be featured on coolers, cups, squirt bottles and towels on the Orlando City sidelines beginning in 2020.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 26, 2020
- Game Notes: New York City FC 1 - 0 AD San Carlos; NYCFC Advances to SCCL Quarterfinals - New York City FC
- David Norman Jr.: from Idolizing David Beckham to Joining Inter Miami as a Player - Inter Miami CF
- LAFC and the 3252 Independent Supporters Union Team up Once Again to Ensure Inclusive Environment for All Fans - Los Angeles FC
- Earthquakes Announce Local Broadcast Information for 2020 Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC Hosts Leon in Leg Two of Concacaf Champions League Round Two - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Opens CenturyLink Field this Week with Two Exciting Matches, Including Sunday's Championship Celebration - Seattle Sounders FC
- By the Numbers: the 2020 Home Opener - Orlando City SC
- Training Report: Nashville SC Ready to Soak in Big Moment as MLS Debut Approaches - Nashville SC
- Sounders FC Announces Complete Regional Broadcast Lineup for 2020 Season - Seattle Sounders FC
- Days to Debut: Inter Miami Goalkeeper and MLS Veteran Luis Robles Named Team Captain - Inter Miami CF
- FC Dallas 2020 Season Opener Information - FC Dallas
- New York Red Bulls Announce Upgrades to Red Bull Arena for 2020 Season - New York Red Bulls
- Major League Soccer and Second Spectrum Announce Ground Breaking Multi-Year Partnership - MLS
- Philadelphia Union Announce 2020 Broadcast Schedule and Partners, PHL 17 and 6abc - Philadelphia Union
- Colorado Rapids vs D.C. United: Keys to the Match - Colorado Rapids
- Atlanta United Partners with Georgia Soccer to Deliver Community Clinics Through Innovate to Grow Fund - Atlanta United FC
- Sounders FC Announces Technical Staff Updates Ahead of 2020 Campaign - Seattle Sounders FC
- A New Tradition Is Born: Welcome Your Whitecaps FC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Timbers Sign Forward Jeremy Ebobisse to Multi-Year Contract Extension - Portland Timbers
- LAFC Acquires No. 1 Spot in Allocation Ranking from Nashville SC - Los Angeles FC
- Nashville SC Acquires Allocation Money and SuperDraft Pick - Nashville SC
- Chicago Fire FC Unveil 2020 Secondary Kit, Season-Long Ã¢ÂÂStand for Chicago' Patch Series - Chicago Fire
- Major League Soccer Releases New Official Anthem by Legendary Composer Hans Zimmer - MLS
- 2020 Season Preview: The Midfielders - Orlando City SC
- Orlando City SC Announces BODYARMOR as Official Sports Drink - Orlando City SC
- Atlanta United Defeats FC Motagua 3-0 in Leg Two of 2020 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League - Atlanta United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.