Oilers First Round Playoff Tickets on Sale Now
TULSA, OK - The Tulsa Oilers, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League's St. Louis Blues, announced Monday that tickets are on sale for the team's first two games of the first round of the Kelly Cup Playoffs, presented by SmileDirectClub.
Tulsa clinched home ice advantage in the first round, with its opponent yet to be determined entering the final week of the regular season. Game 1 of the Mountain Division Semifinals will be Thursday, April 11 at 7:05pm at the BOK Center, and Game 2 will be Sunday, April 14 at 4:05pm.
Season ticket holders can pick up their playoff tickets at the Oilers front office starting Tuesday, with "Game A" corresponding to Thursday, April 11 and "Game B" corresponding to Sunday, April 14.
Special playoff ticket packages for non-season ticket holders can be purchased by visiting www.tulsaoilers.com or calling 918-632-7825 for more information. Single-game playoff tickets can also be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.
Tulsa enters the final week of the regular season in first place in the Mountain Division with four games remaining. The Oilers are seeking their first division title since 1975-76, but can finish no worse than second place. Following a Tuesday road trip to Kansas City, Tulsa returns home for its final three games of the regular season this weekend at the BOK Center. The Oilers host Kalamazoo for the first time ever Friday and Saturday at 7:05pm and wrap up the regular season Sunday at 4:05pm with an afternoon matinee against the Wichita Thunder.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 1, 2019
- Mariners Weekly: Win Or Don't Get In - Maine Mariners
- Grizzlies Announce 2019 Playoff Dates - Utah Grizzlies
- 'Blades Weekly: Regular Season Closes with Pair of Rivalry Tilts - Florida Everblades
- Thunder Weekly, April 1st - Wichita Thunder
- Oilers First Round Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Transactions - April 1 - ECHL
- Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Steelheads Weekly - April 1, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Jeremy Helvig Named CCM ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Florida Everblades
- Florida's Helvig Named CCM/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Stingrays Weekly Report - April 1 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Penguins Recall Cedric Lacroix - Wheeling Nailers
- Walleye Secure Home Ice - Toledo Walleye
- Culkin Reassigned to Maine - Maine Mariners
- Indy's Thompson Is AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - ECHL
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 25 (March 25-31, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Komets Eye Playoff Berth; Final Week Features Four Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- Steelheads First Round Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Idaho Steelheads
- Grubauer Is the MeiGray Group/ECHL Alumnus of the Month - ECHL
- Grubauer Is the MeiGray Group/ECHL Alumnus of the Month - Reading Royals
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Royals enter final week of season on five-game point streak - Reading Royals
- Lightning Reassign Alexei Lipanov to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mavs Monday: KC Looks to Build on Momentum Towards Postseason - Kansas City Mavericks
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - April 1 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.