Nailers Announce Second Set of Games in 2020-21
WHEELING, WV - The Wheeling Nailers, proud ECHL affiliate of the Pittsburgh Penguins, have announced their second set of games for the 2020-21 season. Wheeling will play six of ten games at home against three different opponents.
The second set of games begins on Friday, January 15th and Saturday, January 16th, when the Nailers continue their spirited season series with the Indy Fuel. Both of those games will be played at Indiana Farmers Coliseum, and both will begin at 7:05.
Wheeling will then play an entire weekend at home, when they welcome the South Carolina Stingrays to town on Friday, January 22nd, Saturday, January 23rd, and Sunday, January 24th. Friday and Saturday will feature 7:10 face-offs, while Sunday's tilt will start at 4:10.
Indy is back on the schedule for games 16 and 17. The rivals will clash at WesBanco Arena on Saturday, January 30th at 7:10, before traveling to Indianapolis for the rematch on Sunday, January 31st at 3:05.
For the second season in a row, the Tulsa Oilers visit Nail City, as they will play a two-game series in Wheeling on Thursday, February 4th and Friday, February 5th, with both games beginning at 7:10.
Finally, the second set of games concludes with the 20th game of the regular season and tenth against the Fuel, as the Nailers play on the road on Wednesday, February 10th at 7:05.
Season memberships are available for the 2020-21 season. To purchase yours or to get more information, visit wheelingnailers.com or call (304) 234-GOAL. The Wheeling Nailers, considered one of the top things to do in Wheeling, West Virginia, provide affordable family entertainment for fans throughout the Ohio Valley.
Fri. Jan. 15 at Indy, 7:05
Sat. Jan. 16 at Indy, 7:05
Fri. Jan. 22 vs. South Carolina, 7:10
Sat. Jan. 23 vs. South Carolina, 7:10
Sun. Jan. 24 vs. South Carolina, 4:10
Sat. Jan. 30 vs. Indy, 7:10
Sun. Jan. 31 at Indy, 3:05
Thu. Feb. 4 vs. Tulsa, 7:10
Fri. Feb. 5 vs. Tulsa, 7:10
Wed. Feb. 10 at Indy, 7:05
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 14, 2020
- Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Transactions - December 14 - ECHL
- Rockford Assigns Three to Indy - Indy Fuel
- Stingrays Announce Roster Additions - South Carolina Stingrays
- Solar Bears Sign Veteran Forward Ben Thomson - Orlando Solar Bears
- Grizzlies Weekly: Home Opening Weekend - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder Announces Second Window of Games - Wichita Thunder
- Defenseman Blake Hillman Returns To Toledo - Toledo Walleye
- Nailers Announce Second Set of Games in 2020-21 - Wheeling Nailers
- Grizzlies Games Announced from January 15- February 9 - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Announces Additional 2020-21 Schedule Dates - South Carolina Stingrays
- Fuel Announce Second Window of ECHL Schedule - Indy Fuel
- Solar Bears Announce Second Phase of 2020-21 Schedule - Orlando Solar Bears
- Americans Announce 6 More Home Games - Allen Americans
- Rush, ECHL, Announces Next Wave of 2020-21 Season Schedule - Rapid City Rush
- Oilers Announce Phase-Two Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- Everblades Announce Additional Games for 2020-21 Season - Florida Everblades
- Mavericks Announce Second Portion of 2020-21 Regular Season - Kansas City Mavericks
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 1 - Indy Fuel
- Everblades Weekly - Florida Everblades
- Stingrays Weekly Report - December 14 - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.