Kevin Lough Recalled from Loan by Chicago
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that defenseman Kevin Lough has been recalled from his loan to the Thunder by the American Hockey League's Chicago Wolves.
Lough, 26, heads to Chicago after playing his first 35 games of the season for the Thunder. With Adirondack, the blueliner recorded 15 points (2g-13a) from 35 games played, ranking him fourth for scoring from a Thunder defenseman.
The Kanata, ON native first signed with the Wolves on a try-out basis last December before parlaying that into a contract for the rest of the season. Lough stayed in Chicago this summer when he inked an American League deal. In 45 games for the Wolves, Lough registered 10 points (3g-7a), 17 PIM and a +3 rating.
The Thunder hit the ice for a pair of games this weekend as they host the Reading Royals tonight and travel to Portland to take on the Maine Mariners tomorrow evening. For the latest Thunder news, be sure to follow the team on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @ECHLThunder.
Images from this story
Adirondack Thunder defenseman Kevin Lough
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 1, 2019
- Americans Fall to Idaho 6-3 - Allen Americans
- Carr, Grizzlies Blank Wichita 4-0 - Utah Grizzlies
- Thompson Provides Second Consecutive Game-Winner for Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mavs Win Third Straight, Shutout South Carolina 4-0 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mavericks Blank Stingrays in Series Opener - South Carolina Stingrays
- Admirals Extend Unbeaten Streak to Four with 4-2 Win over IceMen - Norfolk Admirals
- Carr, Grizzlies Blank Thunder, 4-0 - Wichita Thunder
- Steelheads Stand Strong in 6-3 Win over Americans - Idaho Steelheads
- Cyclones Survive Late Push to Double up Rush - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Dufour's Dagger Gives Indy Overtime Win in Wheeling - Indy Fuel
- Orlando Breaks Greenville's Heart - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Royals Fall at Adirondack, 4-2 - Reading Royals
- Pleskach Nets Hat Trick as Oilers Win in Toledo - Tulsa Oilers
- Chase, McNicholas Have Multipoint Nights as Mariners Pelt Season High 43 Shots - Maine Mariners
- Thunder Score Four Straight in Third to Top Royals 4-2 - Adirondack Thunder
- Monarchs Bounce Back with 3-2 Win over Mariners - Manchester Monarchs
- Fuel Escape on Close Play in Overtime - Wheeling Nailers
- Calls Don't Go Worcester's Way in 5-2 Loss in Newfoundland - Worcester Railers HC
- Railers Run out off Gas, Growlers Win 5-2 - Newfoundland Growlers
- G Callum Booth Reassigned to Royals - Reading Royals
- Florida's Roe Is AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - ECHL
- Roe Named AMI Graphics ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - Florida Everblades
- Komets Acquire Clarke from Allen, Campagna Loaned to Chicago - Fort Wayne Komets
- Allen Americans Game Capsule , Garrett Clarke Dealt to Fort Wayne - Allen Americans
- Solar Bears Bring in Manny Gialedakis - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Transactions - February 1 - ECHL
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Swamp Rabbits - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mitch Maxwell Returns to Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- Mariners and Resurrection Golf Announce "Fore Pack" - Maine Mariners
- Mark Cooper and Mike McMurtry Return from AHL Duty - Kansas City Mavericks
- Nailers vs. Fuel Game Day Snap Shot, February 1 - Wheeling Nailers
- Kevin Lough Recalled from Loan by Chicago - Adirondack Thunder
- Binnington Is the MeiGray Group/ECHL Alumnus of the Month - ECHL
- Game Day: Royals at Thunder Looking for Season-Series Edge - Reading Royals
- Gladiators Escape Late Push by 'Blades to Win, 2-1 - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.