Florida's Roe Is AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month
February 1, 2019 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - Florida Everblades' defenseman Logan Roe is the AMI?Graphics ECHL?Plus Performer of the Month for January after leading the league with a plus-minus rating of +17.
Roe posted an even or better rating in each of his 13 games during the month, including a +5 on Jan. 11 against Greenville and a +3 on Jan. 9 against the Swamp Rabbits.
The 27-year-old leads the ECHL with a +38 rating this season while posting 23 points (3g-20a) in 45 games.
A native of Fort Myers, Florida, Roe led the ECHL in plus-minus last season with a +43 rating. He has posted 80 points (15g-65a) in 224 career games with the Everblades and also has appeared in three career games with Springfield of the American Hockey League.
Prior to turning pro,?Roe recorded 25 points (1g-24a) in 146 career games at Canisius College.
In recognition of his accomplishment, AMI?Graphics will present Logan Roe with a personalized Plus Performer of the Month Banner during an on-ice ceremony at an upcoming Everblades' home game.
Runners Up: Joe Cox and Michael Neville, Florida (+16).
Top Plus Performer(s) for Each Club: Adirondack - Blake Thompson (+5); Allen - Riley Bourbonnais (+13); Atlanta - Derek Nesbitt (+5); Brampton - Matt Petgrave (+11); Cincinnati - Myles Powell (+9); Fort Wayne - J.C. Campagna (+7); Greenville - Chad Duchesne (+1); Indy - Radovan Bondra (+3); Jacksonville - Garet Hunt (+3); Kalamazoo - Chris Collins (+8); Kansas City - Mike Panowyk (+7); Maine - John Furgele (+4); Manchester - Danill Miromanov (+6); Newfoundland - Evan Neugold and Adam Pardy (+12); Norfolk - Don Olivieri (+8); Orlando - Jonne Tammela (+6); Rapid City - Tab Lardner (+2); Reading - Alex Roos (+3); South Carolina - Andrew Cherniwchan (+6); Toledo - Dylan Sadowy (+4); Tulsa - Scott Henegar (+11); Utah - Joey Raats (+5); Wheeling - Brien Diffley (+3); Wichita - Jakob Stukel (+6) and Worcester - Ryan Hitchcock (+7).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 1, 2019
- Americans Fall to Idaho 6-3 - Allen Americans
- Carr, Grizzlies Blank Wichita 4-0 - Utah Grizzlies
- Thompson Provides Second Consecutive Game-Winner for Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mavs Win Third Straight, Shutout South Carolina 4-0 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mavericks Blank Stingrays in Series Opener - South Carolina Stingrays
- Admirals Extend Unbeaten Streak to Four with 4-2 Win over IceMen - Norfolk Admirals
- Carr, Grizzlies Blank Thunder, 4-0 - Wichita Thunder
- Steelheads Stand Strong in 6-3 Win over Americans - Idaho Steelheads
- Cyclones Survive Late Push to Double up Rush - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Dufour's Dagger Gives Indy Overtime Win in Wheeling - Indy Fuel
- Orlando Breaks Greenville's Heart - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Royals Fall at Adirondack, 4-2 - Reading Royals
- Pleskach Nets Hat Trick as Oilers Win in Toledo - Tulsa Oilers
- Chase, McNicholas Have Multipoint Nights as Mariners Pelt Season High 43 Shots - Maine Mariners
- Thunder Score Four Straight in Third to Top Royals 4-2 - Adirondack Thunder
- Monarchs Bounce Back with 3-2 Win over Mariners - Manchester Monarchs
- Fuel Escape on Close Play in Overtime - Wheeling Nailers
- Calls Don't Go Worcester's Way in 5-2 Loss in Newfoundland - Worcester Railers HC
- Railers Run out off Gas, Growlers Win 5-2 - Newfoundland Growlers
- G Callum Booth Reassigned to Royals - Reading Royals
- Florida's Roe Is AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - ECHL
- Roe Named AMI Graphics ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - Florida Everblades
- Komets Acquire Clarke from Allen, Campagna Loaned to Chicago - Fort Wayne Komets
- Allen Americans Game Capsule , Garrett Clarke Dealt to Fort Wayne - Allen Americans
- Solar Bears Bring in Manny Gialedakis - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Transactions - February 1 - ECHL
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Swamp Rabbits - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mitch Maxwell Returns to Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- Mariners and Resurrection Golf Announce "Fore Pack" - Maine Mariners
- Mark Cooper and Mike McMurtry Return from AHL Duty - Kansas City Mavericks
- Nailers vs. Fuel Game Day Snap Shot, February 1 - Wheeling Nailers
- Kevin Lough Recalled from Loan by Chicago - Adirondack Thunder
- Binnington Is the MeiGray Group/ECHL Alumnus of the Month - ECHL
- Game Day: Royals at Thunder Looking for Season-Series Edge - Reading Royals
- Gladiators Escape Late Push by 'Blades to Win, 2-1 - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.