K-Wings Set Playoff Roster
Kalamazoo, MI. - The Kalamazoo Wings announced their playoff roster for the 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs presented by Smile Direct Club on Tuesday afternoon. The roster is made up of 22 players, with two more on the playoff eligible list.
Forwards: Brendan Bradley, Jimmy Mullin, Chad McDonald, Michael Neal, Tanner Sorenson, Chris Collins, Luke Sandler, Kyle Blaney, Zach Diamantoni, Dominic Zombo, Zach Saar, Reid Gardiner, Kyle Thomas.
Defensemen: Brandon Lubin, Ben Wilson, Jagger Dirk, Kyle Bushee, Chase Van Allen, Eric Kattelus, Aaron Hyman
Goaltenders: Ivan Kulbakov, Jake Hildebrand
Playoff Eligible List: Brandon Anselmini, Matiss Kivlenieks
Throughout the Playoffs, but prior to the start of the Conference Finals, as the recalled Players listed on a Member's Playoff Eligible List become available (due to assignment, release from PTO or their respective AHL teams' seasons having ended), Members shall be permitted to supplement their initial Playoff Rosters with Players listed on their Playoff Eligible Lists, up to a maximum of 23 Players total. Once a Member has named a total of 23 Players to its Playoff Roster, or the Conference Finals have begun (whichever comes first), the Member's Playoff Roster shall be fixed for the duration of the Playoffs (barring emergency conditions).
A Player who has finished the Regular Season on Injured Reserve may still be named to a Member's 23-man Playoff Roster and will be eligible to participate in the Playoffs once his full IR time has been completed (provided all other playoff eligibility requirements have been satisfied). Once a Player has fully completed his remaining IR time, he may be activated and placed on the Member's Active Roster.
Emergency conditions shall be established when the playing strength of the Member, by reason of injury, illness, recall or suspension by the League, is reduced below two (2) goalkeepers and sixteen (16) skaters. However, should a Member release a Player(s) from its Playoff Roster, its emergency conditions will drop by the same number as the Players they release. Only amateur Players may be signed and added to the Active Roster under emergency conditions.
The K-Wings begin the playoffs on Friday, April 12 in Cincinnati with puck drop set for 7:35pm. Game two will follow on Saturday night, also at 7:35pm.
All tickets will be $10 for the first round, except seats on the glass, which are $20. Tickets go sale beginning Friday, April 5, at 10:00am both online and through the Wings Event Center Box Office.
Kalamazoo Wings full season tickets are available now for the 2019-20 season! More information can be gathered at www.kwings.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 9, 2019
- Let's Get Ready for Playoffs - Toledo Walleye
- 'Blades Weekly: Kelly Cup Playoffs Commence at Home - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - April 9 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Suspensions - ECHL
- Preview of Division Semifinals of 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs - ECHL
- Captain John McCarron Returns from AHL Loan - Florida Everblades
- Zach Fischer Gets Call-Up to Stockton - Rapid City Rush
- K-Wings Set Playoff Roster - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cincinnati's Thomas Receives John Brophy Award as ECHL Coach of the Year - ECHL
- Colton Saucerman Returns to Steelheads from AHL Loan in Utica - Idaho Steelheads
- Thomas Named ECHL Coach of the Year - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Solar Bears Announce 2019 Playoff Roster - Orlando Solar Bears
- Oilers Reveal Playoff Roster - Tulsa Oilers
- Steelheads Announce 2019 Kelly Cup Playoff Roster - Idaho Steelheads
- Stingrays Announce 2019 Kelly Cup Playoff Roster - South Carolina Stingrays
- Beast and Growlers Meet for First Ever All-Canadian ECHL Playoff Matchup - Brampton Beast
- Walleye Announce Playoff Roster - Toledo Walleye
- Kamerin Nault Called up by Manitoba Moose - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Comets Reassign Trio to Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Komets Announce Playoff Roster - Fort Wayne Komets
- Solar Bears Extend Presenting Partnership with XYMOPrint Through 2020-21 Season - Orlando Solar Bears
- Logan Thompson Signs PTO with Binghamton Devils - Adirondack Thunder
- Fuel Announce 2018-19 Team Award Winners - Indy Fuel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.