Green & Gold Charity Softball Game Announces Participants for June 1 Game
GRAND CHUTE, WI - Davante Adams and Blake Martinez are announcing some of the teammates who will participate in the 2019 Green & Gold Charity Softball Game at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium on Saturday, June 1. The game is presented by Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic.
This year's game returns to its roots with the Offense vs. the Defense.
Adams will captain the offensive team and among his teammates scheduled to appear on June 1 are: starting wide receiver Geronimo Allison, starting running back Aaron Jones, defending home run derby champion Robert Tonyan, playmaker Marquez Valdes-Scantling, and fan favorite Jake Kumerow.
Martinez is the captain of the defensive team among those scheduled to appear for him are: free agent signees Za'Darius Smith, Preston Smith, and Adrian Amos, starting cornerback Kevin King, team sack leader Kyler Fackrell.
The game will be held on Saturday, June 1 at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium. Game time is scheduled for 12:05pm. Individual tickets for the game are on sale now through the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers ticket office and the team's website.
The game will raise money for Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin, Make-A-Wish Wisconsin, and various youth sports organizations.
Individual tickets for the Green & Gold Charity Softball Game include the sponsor game at 10:00am, the Home Run Derby at 11:00am, and the game at 12:05pm.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lammi Sports Management at (414) 727-3600.
The Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic will be held in Oneida, Wisconsin July 2nd-7th, 2019. One of 33 LPGA tournaments held throughout the world, the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic will attract 144 of the world's best golfers to compete at the Official Golf Course of the Green Bay Packers.
The Timber Rattlers box office is open from 9:00am until 5:00pm Monday through Friday and from 10:00am until 3:00pm on Saturdays. Fans may call (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER or stop at the ticket windows to order tickets during regular business hours.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from May 18, 2019
- Herrera Homers But Chiefs Fall Saturday - Peoria Chiefs
- When Loons Attack; Back-To-Back-To-Back - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Dragons Smash Two Home Runs to Beat Cubs 4-1 - South Bend Cubs
- Third Straight One-Run Game Goes to Cougars - Kane County Cougars
- LumberKings Thumped, Drop 4th Straight - Clinton LumberKings
- Snappers fall in a close one to Cougars - Beloit Snappers
- Missed Opportunities Doom TinCaps in Defeat - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Fourth Inning Flurry Guides Bandits to 6-2 Victory - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Tater Trio Lifts Loons - Great Lakes Loons
- Kernels K.O. LumberKings, 8-2 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Putting the Win in Winckowski - Lansing Lugnuts
- Hot Rods Cruise to 11-3 Win over Captains - Lake County Captains
- Munroe's Home Run Lifts Dragons to 4-1 Win on Saturday - Dayton Dragons
- Hot Rods Use Early Homers to Pull Away in 11-3 Win - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Rattlers Rained Out in Burlington on Saturday - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Game Postponed - Burlington Bees
- TinCaps Game Notes: May 18 vs. Lansing (Game 40) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bees Staffer Presents Piece of Family History to Timber Rattler Player - Burlington Bees
- Game Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Dayton Dragons GameDay & Notes for Saturday - Dayton Dragons
- Green & Gold Charity Softball Game Announces Participants for June 1 Game - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Bees Drop 14-9 Loss to Timber Rattlers - Burlington Bees
- Loons Enjoy Fifth in Win over 'Caps - West Michigan Whitecaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Stories
- Rattlers Beat the Rain and the Cubs to Complete the Sweep
- Jimmy Nelson Scheduled for Rehabilitation Assignment with the Timber Rattlers on Sunday
- Wisconsin Rallies Late for Second Win in a Row
- Homers Lead Rattlers to Win on Their Return Home
- Wisconsin Drops Final Game of Road Trip with 8-4 Loss to Hot Rods