Cyclones Home Ice Highlights: December 8-10
LAST WEEK: The Cyclones began the month of December 0-3-0-0, falling to Wheeling, Indy, and Toledo, respectively. The club will look to bounce back as they open up a stretch of four games in five days.
CALL-UPS: Cincinnati has sent eight players to the American Hockey League this season, and three in the last 48 hours. Goaltender Mat Robson was recalled to the Rochester Americans; Cincinnati's AHL affiliate, while defenseman Wyatt Ege and forward Patrick Polino signed tryout contracts with the Providence Bruins. With Robson sent up, Cyclones Head Coach Jason Payne has announced that the team has signed goaltender Sean Bonar to a Standard Player Contract.
Here's what's on tap for the Cyclones this week:
WEDNESDAY 12/8: The Cyclones host the Wheeling Nailers for the first time this season at Heritage Bank Center. It's meeting 3-of-10 overall on the year against the Nailers and it's an Ugly Christmas Sock Giveaway to the first 2,000 fans! Puck drop is slated for 7:30PM with doors opening an hour prior.
FRIDAY 12/10: It's ELF Night as the Cyclones welcome the Indy Fuel to town. The 'Clones will wear specialty ELF-themed jerseys that will be auctioned off following the game. Face-off is set for 7:30PM. Doors will open at 6:30PM.
AWAY GAMES: The Cyclones play a pair of games in Wheeling against the Nailers on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday's game will start at 7:10PM, with a Sunday matinee to follow at 4:10PM. Each game can be watched live with a FloHockey subscription, or listened to for free online at https://mixlr.com/cincinnati-cyclones/
DOWN THE ROAD: Friday in Wheeling begins a season long-7 game road trip for the 'Clones, taking them through Wheeling and Fort Wayne three times each, plus a game on the road against Indy.
For additional ticketing information, please call 513-421-PUCK or head to Cycloneshockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 8, 2021
- Four Fish Score as Walleye Shut out Heartlanders, 4-0 - Toledo Walleye
- Oilers Defeat Grizz 7-3 - Utah Grizzlies
- Landers Drop Opening Game of Week - Iowa Heartlanders
- Oilers Score Six Unanswered in Win over Grizzlies - Tulsa Oilers
- Hirano's Hat Trick Lifts Cyclones in Emotional Contest - Wheeling Nailers
- Admirals Drop Series Opener, Fall to Everblades - Norfolk Admirals
- Zimmer, Rabbits Hold off Solar Bears for Wednesday Win - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Everblades Score Four Unanswered Goals to Knock off Admirals - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Fall 4-2 to Swamp Rabbits - Orlando Solar Bears
- Atlanta Falters Late in Home Defeat - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - December 8 - ECHL
- Baldwin Traded to Greenville - Fort Wayne Komets
- Seattle Assigns Forward to Allen - Allen Americans
- Heartlanders Announce Update Regarding ECHL Health & Safety Protocols - Iowa Heartlanders
- Grizzlies Gameday: Series Opener in Tulsa - Utah Grizzlies
- Details for the 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic Announced - Jacksonville Icemen
- Anthony Repaci Nets Overtime Winner in a 7-6 Thriller on the Annual School Day Game - Worcester Railers HC
- Brazeau's Pair Earns Mariners a Point in OT Loss to Railers - Maine Mariners
- Game Notes: vs Kansas City - Rapid City Rush
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Swamp Rabbits: December 8, 2021 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Thunder Welcomes Allen for a Pair this Week - Wichita Thunder
- Everblades Drop Anchor in Norfolk on Wednesday - Florida Everblades
- Glads Set for Midweek Matchup with Icemen - Atlanta Gladiators
- 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic to be Televised Nationally LIVE on NHL Network - ECHL
- Cyclones Home Ice Highlights: December 8-10 - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.