Coyotes Assign Adin Hill to Tucson
TUCSON, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes President of Hockey Operations and General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes have assigned Adin Hill to the Tucson Roadrunners, the club's American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate.
The 23-year-old Hill registered a 7-5-0 record with a 2.76 goals against average (GAA) and a .901 save percentage (SV%) with a shutout in 13 games with the Coyotes last season. The rookie netminder also earned the NHL's Second Star of the Week for the week of Nov. 26- Dec. 2.
The 6-foot-4, 203-pound native of Comox, BC posted a 16-15-4 record with a 2.61 goals GAA and a .906 SV% in 36 games with the Roadrunners in 2018-19.
Hill was originally drafted by the Coyotes in the third round (76th overall) in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft.
Through three seasons of play in Tucson, Hill leads the organization among all goalies in wins (51), shutouts (8), save percentage (.908%) and minutes played (6,236).
Save The Date
The Roadrunners will open their fourth season of play in Southern Arizona on Friday, October 18 when the team hosts the San Antonio Rampage, AHL affiliate of the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues at Tucson Arena. Puck drop is set for 7:05 p.m. and ticket packages including the opening night are on sale now.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 30, 2019
- Phantoms Finish Preseason 2-1-0 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Coyotes Assign Adin Hill to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Bears Blank Phantoms to Conclude Preseason Schedule - Hershey Bears
- San Jose Barracuda Announce 2019-20 Regular-Season Date Change - San Jose Barracuda
- Senators Host Second Golf Classic to Benefit CMHA - Belleville Senators
- Coyotes Assign Hill to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Kings Assign Two to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Amerks Begin 64th Season Friday Night - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, September 30-October 6 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
- Monsters Announce 2019-20 'Grow the Game' Initiatives - Cleveland Monsters
- Chicago Wolves Regain Kolesar, Bischoff - Chicago Wolves
- Minnesota Wild Reduces Training Camp Roster to 24 Players - Iowa Wild
- Five Players Assigned by NY Rangers, Nine Removed from Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Jets Assign Five Players to the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- San Jose Barracuda Reassign Forward Marcus Vela to Orlando - San Jose Barracuda
- Sens Announce Exclusive Ticketing Offers - Belleville Senators
- Palm Springs to Join American Hockey League as 32nd Franchise - AHL
- Colorado Eagles Reassign Nine Players - Colorado Eagles
- Blue Jackets Assign Robinson to Monsters, Place Dano on Waivers - Cleveland Monsters
- Marlies Update Training Camp Roster - Toronto Marlies
- Sens Trim Training Camp Roster by Eight - Belleville Senators
- Preseason Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 PM - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.