Condors Players and Coach Visit Hospital
Tuesday, December 20 : Colonel Claw'd will play noodle hockey with the students at Green Acres Community Center at 10am. Green Acres is located at 2014 Calloway Drive in Bakersfield. For more information, contact Linda at 392-2025.
Wednesday, December 21 : The Bakersfield Condors will hold their monthly invitational media luncheon at 12pm at the Jungle Cafe. The luncheon gives members of the media a chance to meet with players, coaches and front office staff and discuss the latest developments in Condorstown.
Wednesday, December 21 : Director of Community Relations Mikie Hayhurst along with several Condors players, Head Coach Marty Raymond and mascot Baby Cal will be visiting the pediatric unit of Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. The group is scheduled to begin their visit at 3pm. Memorial Hospital is located at 420 34th Street.
Thursday, December 22 : The Bakersfield Condors, with the help of a local proprietor, are offering free Christmas trees to needy families. All families receiving a tree will need to arrange pick-up at the Rabobank Arena on Thursday, December 22nd between 3-5pm. For more information contact the community relations department at 324-PUCK (7825).
Thursday, December 22 : Tune in to KGEO AM 1230 for the Condors Coach's Show from 6- 7pm. Director of Media Relations Devin Rossiter and Head Coach Marty Raymond will be joined by Condors Sean Venedam for the broadcast. Due to the holiday travel schedule, the Coach's Show will be pre- recorded this week.
Attention all hockey players! The 2nd Annual Condors Fighting Cancer Hockey Thon will take place Friday, December 30th - Saturday, December 31st . Hockey players of all levels and ages are invited to participate in the 27 hour event, and of course Bakersfield's best fans are needed to cheer the teams on. The event begins immediately following the Condors home game on Friday night and concludes with a Condors Legends game, featuring former Condors favorites Paul Rosebush, Kevin Barrett, Quinn Fair, Glen Mears and several others on Saturday, December 31st at 5pm. For more information, or to sign-up for the event, visit the Bakersfield Ice Sports Center located at 1325 Q Street or email Kevin Barrett at email@example.com.
Mark Your Calendars:
Monday, December 26 : The Condors are celebrating the Canadian tradition of Boxing Day! The team returns to home ice and fans are encouraged to box up their older gifts and bring them to the arena for donation to Goodwill Industries. The 26th also marks the second Condors Kids Club game of the season. Members of Condors Kids will receive free admission to the game when presenting their membership card to the box office the day of the event. All fans in attendance will receive a free Condors holiday poster courtesy of UPN-45 and Rio Bravo Country Club.
Looking for an exciting way to raise money? The Bakersfield Condors are offering several chances for your non-profit to raise money through ticket sales. For more information, contact a sales associate at the Bakersfield Sports Entertainment office at 324-PUCK (7825).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 19, 2005
- Aces Wild - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Thunder enjoys week off after two losses to Las Vegas - Stockton Thunder
- Condors Players and Coach Visit Hospital - Bakersfield Condors
- Condors Look Ahead to Final Week of 2005 - Bakersfield Condors
- Future Mississippi Players Watch - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- ECHL This Week - ECHL
- Steelheads weekly update - Idaho Steelheads
- Wranglers, Aces Mirror Each Other In West - ECHL
- South Carolina's Finnerty Suspended One Game, Fined - ECHL
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Lynx This Week - Augusta Lynx
- Boutin leads in Save Percentage - Johnstown Chiefs
- Rays Go Winless In Weather Shortened Week - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Weekly Update - Atlanta Gladiators
- Gulls Win Two of Three Last Week - San Diego Gulls
- Grrrowl Announce Make-Up Games - Greenville Grrrowl
- Condors Offer Christmas Trees To Needy Families - Bakersfield Condors
- Everblades Weekly Update - Florida Everblades
- Ryan Craig Makes NHL Debut - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- RoadRunners Weekly Update - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Nailers Weekly Update - Wheeling Nailers
- Wranglers Weekly Update - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Ice Pilots on Two Game Winning Streak With Win vs Gwinnett - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Checkers Grab Seven of Eight Points for Week - Charlotte Checkers
- Shorthanded Titans Take Two out of Three - Trenton Devils
- Grizzlies Finish Week Strong - Utah Grizzlies
- Berkhoel Assigned to Gladiators - Atlanta Gladiators
- Craig Is 284th ECHL Player To Play In NHL - ECHL
- Johnstown Chiefs Weekly Update - Johnstown Chiefs
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Inferno Update - Columbia Inferno
- B2 Networks to Broadcast Florida College Hockey Classic - Florida Everblades
- Wires Lights Lamp in Roadrunners' 3-1 Win Over Bakersfield - OSC Original by Andrew Nordmeier
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Condors Nipped Late by San Jose, 4-3
- Condors Claw Back for a Point with Third Period Comeback
- Condors Home Tonight with the Futboleros and a Player Red Carpet
- Condors Open Season with 2-1 Win over San Diego
- Condors Open Season with $2 Michelob Ultras and $1 Dogs Tonight