Condors Patriotic Night Tonight at 7 PM
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors host the Texas Stars at 7 p.m. on Dignity Health Home Ice at Rabobank Arena. Tonight is Patriotic Night with the team wearing specialty World War I Armistice Day Anniversary jerseys. Plus, tonight only, purchase up to two (per game ticket) Ethan Bear youth jerseys for just $5 each.
Great seats start at just $12 ($13 day of game) and can be purchased here or at the Rabobank Arena Box Office.
PROMOTION DETAILS: Patriotic Night presented by KUZZ 107.9 FM and Dignity Health. The team will wear specialty World War I Armistice Day 100th Anniversary jerseys with a post-game jersey auction to benefit the Condors Community Foundation 501(c)(3). Plus, fans can purchase up to two (per game ticket) Ethan Bear youth jerseys for just $5 each.
Condors365 Members are invited to the Bank Room behind section 111 at 6 p.m. for a special Hockey Talk with Edmonton Oilers Executive Vice President Revenue Stew MacDonald.
Our thanks to "Seat For Soldiers" GOLD sponsors: Aspire Consulting Services and Mark Gilmore and SILVER sponsors Bank of America and Valley Republic Bank
Please allow extra time for arrival as Rabobank Arena has installed metal detectors at all entrances. Doors open at 6 p.m. (5:45 p.m. for Condors365 Members).
EAT & DRINK
Roasted Pork Loin
w/ a Mustard Cream Sauce
Roasted Red Potatoes
Fall Veggie Medley
Pork Belly BLT
Crossbar Craft Beer Pub
Ice Level Lounge (free with a lower level ticket, must be 21+)
DOWNLOAD THE CONDORS APP: iTunes |Google Play
BAKERSFIELD MARRIOTT POST-GAME AUTOGRAPH BOOTH: None with the post-game jersey auction
The Bakersfield Condors meet the Texas Stars at home for the only time this season. Bakersfield will make a return trip to Cedar Park in January. Texas shifted to the Central Division this year, but was a member of the AHL's Pacific Division for the past three seasons. Last season, the Condors were unbeaten in regulation against the Stars, going 3-0-3-0 and were 2-0-1-0 at home.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Bakersfield scored the opening goal of the game, but the Stockton Heat rallied for a 4-3 victory on Wednesday night. C Josh Currie had two goals while RW Cameron Hebig had a season-high three assists to extend his points streak to four games.
Texas had a 3-2 lead in the first intermission, but could not hang on in a 5-3 loss at Ontario on Thursday. LW Adam Mascherin had a goal and an assist in addition to a game-high seven shots.
The Condors host the Stars and San Antonio Rampage for the only times this weekend as the Texas twosome has moved to the Central Division. Last season, the Condors secured points in 11 of the 12 matchups with a combined 7-1-4-0 record. The team was unbeaten on home ice with a 4-0-2-0 combined record in the head-to-head meetings.
HEBIG LEADS THE WAY
Rookie RW Cameron Hebig paced the Condors in the month of October with nine points (4g-5a) in seven games. His four power-play goals are the most among rookies and he sits seventh in rookie scoring around the AHL.
The Condors +7 goal differential is second best in the division and fifth in the Western Conference.
LW Tyler Benson has points in four straight games (5a)... RW Cameron Hebig has a four-game scoring streak (3g-3a). His six power-play points is 2nd among rookies in the AHL... D Caleb Jones has four assists in his last two games... The Condors power play is third overall in the AHL (28.1%) and second on home ice (38.9%, 7/18).
The Stars are the defending Western Conference Champions. They ultimately fell in the Calder Cup Finals in Game 7 in Toronto... RW Denis Gurianov has two game-winning goals and the leads the Stars in scoring with 10 points (6g-4a)... Rookie C Joel L'Esperance has five goals.
11/3 - C Cooper Marody assigned to Bakersfield by Edmonton (NHL)
11/2 - D Kevin Gravel recalled by Edmonton (NHL)
11/1 - D Jared Wilson loaned to Wichita (ECHL)
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 3, 2018
- Comeback Thriller: Phantoms Rally for Incredible Overtime Win - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Heat Fall to San Antonio But Stick It to Cancer by Raising Funds and Awareness - Stockton Heat
- Iowa Wins Its Fourth Straight Game, Edging Rockford 2-1 in Shootout - Iowa Wild
- Griffins Topple Division Leaders on Late Goal - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Chicago Tops Moose 4-1 - Manitoba Moose
- Penguins Lose to Wolf Pack, 3-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Crunch Pummel Senators, 6-1, for Weekend Sweep - Syracuse Crunch
- Devils Fall in Overtime to Phantoms, 3-2 - Binghamton Devils
- Kuhnhackl scores twice and adds an assist as Bridgeport hands Springfield its first regulation loss this season - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Four Unanswered Goals Gives Amerks 4-1 Win in Hershey - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Earn 3-2 Win over Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Senators Fall to Crunch in Syracuse - Belleville Senators
- Americans Score Four Unanswered, Down Bears 4-1 - Hershey Bears
- T-Birds Can't Overcome Second Period Deficit in Bridgeport - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Macek, Wolves Whack Moose - Chicago Wolves
- Checkers Beat Bruins for 10th Win of the Season - Charlotte Checkers
- Checkers Complete Two-Game Sweep of P-Bruins with 3-2 Win - Providence Bruins
- Rocket Powerplay Hands Utica a 2-1 Loss in Overtime - Laval Rocket
- Jets Reassign Tucker Poolman to the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Comets Fall to Rocket in Overtime - Utica Comets
- Kossila Assigned to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Ontario Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- Win a Trip to Tampa Courtesy of Molson Canadian/Miller Lite and Byrne Dairy - Syracuse Crunch
- Colorado Avalanche Reassign Forward A.J. Greer to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Blue Jackets Assign Left Wing Sonny Milano to Cleveland Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Game #10 Preview: Tucson at Colorado - Tucson Roadrunners
- Sens Add Racine on a PTO - Belleville Senators
- Reign Host Hockey Fights Cancer Tonight - Ontario Reign
- Stick It to Cancer Presented by Dignity Health St. Joseph's Medical Center Tonight at 6PM as Heat Host San Antonio - Stockton Heat
- Condors Patriotic Night Tonight at 7 PM - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Preview: Americans at Bears, 7:00 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Crunch, November 3 - Belleville Senators
- Rampage Open Road Trip with Loss to Barracuda - San Antonio Rampage
- Barracuda Notch Third Win in a Row, Sweep Rampage - San Jose Barracuda
- Moose Hold off Wolves 5-4 - Manitoba Moose
- Tucson Edged Late in Colorado; Falls 3-2 in Teams' Inaugural Meeting - Tucson Roadrunners
- Comets Defeat Rocket 3-1 - Laval Rocket
- Colorado Rallies to Defeat Roadrunners, 3-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Defense Shines But Griffins Fall in Shootout - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.