Condors Host Military Appreciation Night on Saturday
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors host the San Diego Gulls for Military Appreciation Night, on Saturday at 7 p.m. on Dignity Health Mercy and Memorial Hospitals Home Ice at Mechanics Bank Arena. The game is presented by 23ABC, 107.9 KUZZ, and Berry, Smith & Bartell.
Here are five things you need to know for this weekend's big night:
SPECIALTY JERSEY AUCTION
Saturday is the first specialty jersey auction of the year. New this season, the majority of jerseys will be auctioned via the Condors mobile app beginning on Monday. A handful will be auctioned live at the game. Few tickets remain for the "Golden Ticket - ICEMAN" jersey raffle. Only 100 sold at $30 each .
KIDS FREE FOR NOVEMBER
Kids are in free for the month of November with the purchase of an adult ticket at the box office. NOTE: all patrons must have a negative COVID-19 test or vaccination to attend.
SALUTE TO OUR MILITARY
The Condors, through the generosity of some incredible partners and fans will donate thousands of tickets to our local military veterans. If you are a veteran and would like to receive complimentary admission to the game for you and your immediate family on Saturday, simply head to the box office with military ID. Hours are Monday - Friday noon - 4 p.m. and this Saturday beginning at 3 p.m. Thank you for your service.
SEATS FOR SOLDIERS CHALLENGE!
Thank you to our Seats for Soldiers partners:
Aspire Counseling Services
Wired Integrations, Inc.
Rain for Rent
California Retirement Capital Management
Dented Earth Pottery
Debbie & Mark Duffel
Frazier Park Lumber & Hardware
Esther & Christy Martinez
Jeff & Cookie Hale
PRE-GAME COVID-19 TESTING
Atlas Urgent Care, the official Urgent Care of the Condors, will offer rapid COVID-19 testing beginning 90 minutes before games on the Plaza for $25. Free testing is available at their offices (results take 3 days) located at 5531 Business Park South, 93309 from 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily. Walk-ins are welcome or call for an appointment at 491-1900.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 11, 2021
- Phantoms Recall Charlie Gerard - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Abbotsford Canucks vs San Jose Barracuda Preview - Abbotsford Canucks
- Late Goals Lifts Utica over Syracuse in Veteran's Day Tilt - Utica Comets
- Crunch Downed by Comets, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Dallas Stars Recall Forward Riley Tufte from Texas; Reassign Defenseman Thomas Harley - Texas Stars
- Stars Recall Adam Scheel from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Penguins Silenced by Americans in 5-1 Loss - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Ads to Host Annual Charity Game December 17 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Rees Rejoins Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Condors Host Military Appreciation Night on Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Moose Reassign Desrosiers - Manitoba Moose
- Wolf Pack Recall Brassard from Loan; Wall, Taylor Assigned to ECHL Jacksonville - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Rockford IceHogs Assign Cliff Watson to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- Monsters Recall D-Man Olivier LeBlanc from ECHL's Kalamazoo Wings - Cleveland Monsters
- Silver Knights Fall to Gulls, 6-3 - Henderson Silver Knights
- Gulls Pepper Henderson Early in 6-3 Victory - San Diego Gulls
- Pelletier Powers Heat to Eighth-Straight Win - Stockton Heat
- Connolly Nets Three-Point Night; IceHogs Earn Standings Point in OT Setback to Wild - Rockford IceHogs
- Wild Rally on IceHogs, Win 4-3 in Overtime - Iowa Wild
- Ingram Impressive in OT Loss - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Earn Overtime Win at Milwaukee - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.