Cleveland Monsters Announce 2019-20 Home Opener on Friday, October 11th
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Monsters, AHL affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, announced today that the 2019-20 Home Opener will be on Friday, October 11th. Start time, opponent and promotional information will be announced at a later date.
This will be the first Monsters game in the newly completed, transformed Q Arena that will modernize the venue with a reimagined entertainment experience for Monsters fans. The arena will remain a cornerstone for Cleveland's continued growth and momentum in the downtown neighborhood that has become a vibrant live, work and play destination.
In addition to AV/LED lighting and multi-media upgrades, the highlight of the new facility will be the dramatic new street-facing exterior glass facade and North Atrium that will add 42,530 square feet of new public space, in addition to the already-added 6,350 square feet in the expansive and modernized Discount Drug Mart South Entrance and new "South Neighborhood," a social gathering spot featuring a great lineup of new food and beverage offerings.
Available now for a limited time, Monsters fans have the exclusive opportunity to guarantee seats for the Home Opener of the team's thirteenth season in Cleveland, and by doing so will also get one of the final 2018-19 regular season games for FREE (April 8th vs. Rochester at 7:00 PM, April 11th vs. Charlotte at 7:00 PM or April 12th vs. Charlotte at 7:00 PM)!
*This special offer is only good until April 12th and can be purchased by visiting https://www.clevelandmonsters.com/tickets/home-opener or by calling 216-420-0000.
Cleveland Monsters tickets for all remaining 2019 regular season games are on sale now and start at only $10 per seat! Additionally, 2019-20 Monsters Hockey Club memberships, including the best seats for each game, the lowest ticket prices, exclusive year-round benefits and free gear are also on sale now. Visit https://www.clevelandmonsters.com/tickets/monsters-hockey-club or by calling the Monsters sales and service team at 216-420-0000. Be sure to follow the Monsters on Twitter @monstershockey, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/monstershockey, and on Instagram @monstershockey.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 4, 2019
- Jake Leschyshyn Joins Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Marlies Sign Justin Brazeau to Two-Year AHL Contract - Toronto Marlies
- Bobby MacIntyre Named Rampage 2018-19 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year - San Antonio Rampage
- San Diego Gulls to Host Fan Appreciation Night Friday, April 5 - San Diego Gulls
- Join the Griffins for Final Two Home Games of Regular Season Next Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blue Jackets Recall Adam Clendening, Alexandre Texier from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Colorado Eagles Add Nick Henry, Sasha Larocque - Colorado Eagles
- Three Additions, Three Subtractions from Hartford Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Bears Blank Marlies on the Road, 3-0 - Hershey Bears
- Thunderbirds Sign G Ryan Bednard to ATO - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Ads Have Thomas Jefferson Bobbleheads and Dog Day this Friday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Senators Pen Bourque and Summers to Contracts - Belleville Senators
- Penguins Sign Jan Drozg & Brandon Hawkins to ATOs - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Comets Sign Aaron Thow to ATO - Utica Comets
- Francouz Returns Home for Birth of Child - Colorado Eagles
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 11 a.m. - Hershey Bears
- Cleveland Monsters Announce 2019-20 Home Opener on Friday, October 11th - Cleveland Monsters
- Marlies Host Bears for Early Start at Coliseum - Toronto Marlies
- Reign Top Griffins with 3-1 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Petersen Keeps Griffins at Bay - Ontario Reign
- Admirals Edge Rampage in Milwaukee - San Antonio Rampage
- Street Leads Gulls' Rally over San Jose - San Diego Gulls
- Barracuda Upended by San Diego 4-3 - San Jose Barracuda
- Moose Sweep Bakersfield - Manitoba Moose
- Iowa Loses to Tucson 4-3 in Overtime - Iowa Wild
- Roadrunners Rally to Reclaim Playoff Spot with Overtime Win in Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.